Was I ever loved?

Me: What's up my babies! It's Tuesday! Woohoo! And we got a new point of view here for us. It's Nowaki! Say hi buddy!

Nowaki: Hi... um yeah so what's this story abo-

Misaki: GET OUT OF HERE NOW WHILE YOU CAN! IT'S A LIFE RUINING TRAP! RUUUUUUUUUU-

Me: *slaps hand over his mouth* Don't worry Nowaki, it's a lovely story!

Nowaki: Ah ok and.... *sees usagi in a corner with his back to everyone sulking* what's the matter with akihiko?

Me: Nothing!

Misaki: *moves hand* No she-

Me: *falcon punches misaki* NOTHING I SAID!

Nowaki: uhhhh.... Ok! T-T poor misa-chan...

Me: LET'S START THE STORY!

Nowaki's POV

I can't believe what I saw. How could this have happened? Why do this to me? Doesn't he love me? I wish I never put that secret camera in Hiro's car. But to cheat on me with a student!? Why the hell would he do that!? I thought he loved me... I rubbed my eyes from where I had been crying. It was 5:40 in the afternoon and I had witnessed my lover having sex with one of his students. I want to punch him but I need to confront him about it. Does he sleep with all his students? I don't wanna think about it anymore. Just then I heard a knock on the door. I ran and looked through the (what ever that thing is apartments have that you look through) and my heart stopped. It was Hiro. I clenched my chest and tried to slow my breathing. I then reached for the door knob slowly and opened the door. He looked sweaty and tired... I moved to the side and he walked in and took of his tie. He sat down on the couch and I completely forgot about the dinner cooking. I ran towards the stove and took it off. I let out a sigh of relief and readied the plates. I kept glancing at Hiro and quickly looking back at the plates. Why would you hurt me... I thought. I looked up again and nearly dropped everything. "What's the matter Nowaki?" I blushed hard as he stood so close to my face. "Nothing!" I blurted out. I picked up the plates and set them at the table. I sat and said thanks for the food. He stood there for a minute then sat at the table.

   *Timeskip~ Because I don't like writing boring crap*

I sat on the couch with Hiro as we watched my favorite movie: Finding Nemo. Because I think deep down in my heart my dads' out there looking for me. Or I might have a slight obsession with percy jackson. Nevermind that. I looked over at Hiro who looked bored. I scooted closer and wrapped my arms around him when suddenly I got a great idea. He looked at me with a raised I brow and suddenly his eyes widened as I slammed my lips to his. He tried to push me off but I was to heavy for him. I slipped my tongue in between his lips as he tried to tell me to stop. It seemed like we were gonna go all the way... until he bit my tongue. I yelped and jumped back holding my now bloody tongue. "What the hell!" I screamed. I've never cursed in front of him before so I was a bit surprised myself. His surprised face then turned to a glare as he stood up. "S-sorry... Nowaki, but I'm tired and have work tomorrow. Ok?" Oh yeah, tired from "work". Don't lie to my face. I thought as he walked to the bed. I got up and took off my shirt and went to wash my mouth. "You didn't have to bite me though." "Sorry, you suprised me a bit. You okay?" I looked at him and nodded. He layed down and pulled the blankets up to cover himself. Before I joined him I thought Maybe he saw the camera and thought to play a prank on me? Yeah that's it! I pulled up the blanket and froze. Hickies. Hickies and scratch marks covered his back. I wanted to cry but instead I acted as if it were to dark to see. I crawled into the bed and wrapped my arms around him and kissed the back of his neck. "Goodnight."

Me:HAHAHAHAAHAHAA SHORT CHAPTER!

Nowaki: W-what?! *about to cry*

Me: No baby! Don't cry!

Nowaki: WAHHHHHHHHHH WHY HIROKI!?

Me: It's fiction! It's-

Hiroki: *walks in with a shirt that has Misaki's picture on it saying "best student ever"* Hi guys-

Nowaki: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY?! *runs away sobbing*

Me: Nice shirt!

Misaki: .... I'm the best?

Hiroki: Well yeah! Your the only one who brought up your grades so much!

Misaki: *jumps into Hiroki's arms*

Usagi and Nowaki walks in and says in unison: AHHHHHHHHHH YOU SAID IT WAS FICTION! *runs out sobbing into each others shoulders. don't ask how...*

Me: Ok... before anything else happens I have a message: I will update every week at least two stories at a time. But it can't just be this one. You can check out my other stories and vote in the comments of this one! And the two that get the most votes will be updated next week!

Misaki: *still Hiroki's arms* Yeah! and maybe you'll be forced away from this one!

Hiroki: I still need to read this...

Misaki: Your funeral.... *falls asleep*

Me: *takes a picture and emails it to everyone in the fandom* See you in the next update!

Hiroki: Pssst.. Send me the picture too.

Me: ALRIGHT!