Poly/Mornings Pt.1

This includes everyone I listed and I'm to lazy to write all they're names also excuse my terrible writing.

Lui's POV

I woke up because of the warmth I felt next to me had disappeared. Everyone else was still sleeping, I looked at the alarm on the nightstand it read 5:10
'Man I'm up early' I thought. I yawned while carefully getting out of the bed me and all of my lovers shared. Which is harder then it seems. As I made my way downstairs I say Nogla already awake taking a sip of his coffee.
His back was turned towards me so I thought I would surprise him. I wrapped my arms around his waist he tensed up a little then realized it was me.
"Good mornin' Lui sorry if I woke ye." Nogla said while kissing my cheek. I giggled I always enjoyed any of my lovers kisses whether it be on the lips, neck, cheek, or even my forehead.
"It's okay David also good morning too" I said while standing on my tip toes to kiss his cheek. It's not my fault he's a giant compared to me. After me and Nogla had said our good mornings to each other he went to make the other coffee while I wrapped my self in a blanket and watched cartoons. The only thing good on was Voltron(Voltron fans where you at fam) I watched it for a little while then accidentally fell asleep on the couch.

————————-Time skip brought to you by adorable things———————

While I was sleeping I heard footsteps and a few muffled voices. I couldn't really make out what they were saying but I recognized the voices as my lovers.

'Looks like they woke up' I thought pretending to be asleep. About ten seconds later I felt someone poke my side. It annoyed me because I was still half asleep and my blanket was so comfy I couldn't even move.

"Lui wake up sweetie it's almost breakfast time" I heard my boyfriend Moo tell me. I still didn't want to get up but I knew I had to soon. Butttt not right now.

"Nooooo I don't wanna" I told him still half asleep.I still wanted to sleep.

"Please dear? We're making puncakes and your favorite muffins(just go with it)" Moo sort of pleaded to get me up. Well there was no way I could say no to that Brock is probably one of the most kindest and sweetest person I've ever met let alone fall in love with. I sighed and lifted my blanket off of me.

"After breakfast can I go back to bed I'm still tired Moo Moo" I said while using my speaker voice and my best puppy dog eyes. Don't judge me for some reason I just want to sleep all day.

"Oh okay but only for a little while and after you have eaten something" Brock told me. I quickly hugged him and gave him a few kisses on the lips and cheek.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou, I love you Brock" I kept repeating while hugging him and nuzzling into his chest.

"Of course Lui" He cooed while kissing the top of my head. He checked his phone for the time and panicked.

"Crap I'm going to work soon I have to get ready by Lui don't fall asleep until after breakfast please!" He hurried his way upstairs probably getting a shower. I yawned oh how I wanted to sleep but I wouldn't dare break a promise with one of my lovers. I checked my phone and the time read 7:34 well a few of them should be up. I wrapped the cover around me since it was kind of cold and I was in boxers and a tank top. I traveled through the mansion to see if anyone else was awake. When I looked in the game room I saw mini and smiity cuddling and playing gta 5. I walked in the room and I guess they heard my footsteps because they both looked my way.

"Good morning" Mini kissed me on the lips for a few second and put me in his lap on a bean bag chair he had been sitting on.
I giggled wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Good morning Craig, how did you sleep?" I questioned.
"It was okay but it sucked when someone ahem Tyler ahem keeps kicking you all night" Mini let out a frustrated sigh. A few seconds later Tyler walked in.
"I SAID I WAS SORRY BABE!" Tyler yelled sadly hoping Craig would forgive him. Craig just looked away from him still holding me in his lap.
"Awwwww Craig he said he was sorry it was an accident we can cuddle later if you want" I cooed brushing my fingers through his silky blonde hair.
"Hmph okay also I forgive you Tyler." Mini said with a sigh. Tyler ran up to us and gave us both a bear hug along with kisses on the necks.
"Oh damb" Smiity said while pausing his game. Me, Craig and Tyler looked at each other and nodded. Then we looked at smiity who had a confusing look on his face. The three of us walked closer to him while he backed up until he was against the wall"

"Um no pls THIS IS UNSANITARY YOUR INTERFERRING!!(Someone gets this reference I'll be a happy bean) he screamed at the top of his lungs desperately trying to escape us. Welp he thought wrong if he believed he would escape because we were going to....

Cliffhanger I'll make a part two to this but it's late at night and I've already wrote close to a thousand words and yeah I'm lazy. AU REVOIR And please request and send feedback thank you good day potatoes and beans.

Peace