Poly/ Ex

@GhostlyLibou requested it so ya yeeet.

Lui POV
I was actually having a nice and peaceful day for once. Which is hard living in a mansion with fourteen other people. Especially when they rage.
That is until my ex tried talking to me. You see me and (r/n) random name* were a couple with me taking care of his lazy ass when he was cheating on me! I did everything for him, but I found my new lovers who are totally better.

Anyways he's been trying to call me and follow me for the past week. Knowing I'm with other people he still follows me. The only reason he's still alive is because I haven't exactly told my boyfriends yet. But now I'm going to forget about him and just relax.

The next day :3

Me and my boyfriends were at the mall shopping. I had a few shirts and skirts already (go with it) I was just waiting for my other lovers to finish up. Then I felt someone grab me. I quickly turned around and saw him.

He was grinning at me. I should've called the others but I was to scared to in all honesty.

"Hey babe, your as cute as ever." He said while coming closer to me. He was close enough that I couldn't even breathe.

"Go away!" I yelled trying to push him away. It did nothing of course he held my wrist tightly and pinned me to the wall out of anyone's view. He then came in for a kiss which I turned my head and tried kicking him.

"Stop resisting me. It was one of the best things you were best at anyways." He smirked putting one of his knees between mine. I couldn't do anything I wanted someone to save me. I closed my eyes tightly then heard a thump.

My wrists and legs were free as I opened my eyes. My boyfriend Luke stood there with a bloody fist above (r/n)'s unconscious body. Tears pooled through my eyes as he walked over to me and wiped them. I ran into his chest and started crying. He rubbed circles on my back and picked me up. The others had already got their things.

When they saw us they ran towards us and comforted me. But also thanked Luke and went to go finish the job on (r/n). Some of them stayed to calm me down. Once I was calm I didn't let go of Luke for the week. The others stayed VERY close to me whenever we went out somewhere. Which I was grateful for.

(R/n) went to jail for what he did. So I was happier and safer. Now I'm just watching Invader Zim on Netflix and eating pocky (deadass what I'm doing rn I love invader zim)

Sorry for not updating much but I'm a freshman bois