24. Up Shit Creek

"Get out of the car."

"You'll have to kill me first."

"That can be arranged. You still have cargo that will serve my purpose just as well."

I looked back into the review mirror to see both Cade and Zax looking at me. Fear and confusion covering their face.

Slowly I opened the door, and shoved my phone in between the seat. Hog quickly yanked me out of the car forcing both arms behind my back.

"Get out or I shoot her in the head," he told the boys. Without hesitation they both got out of the car and quickly walked towards the building in front of us as Hog shoved me forward, pressing his gun into the back of my head.

The warehouse was indeed abandoned. There was a cot, a half-broken old beach chair, and a fold-out table.

"Sit down!" Hog yelled at the boys. Slowly they sat on the cot leaving me the broken chair. "Where's your phone?"

"In the car. You didn't clarify to bring it when you were screaming at me to get out."

"Fucking bitch!" He screamed as his fist hit the side of my face. He didn't know it but I had taken so many hits in my life I was nearly immune at this point. Sure I felt the pain, but there was no big reaction from me.

"You boy. Come here," he said pointing to Zax. "Go to the car and get the phone. If you try anything I'll shoot your friend in the head. If you're not back in two minutes I'll kill them both. Understand?"

Zax shook his head quickly and raced out of the door. I wasn't sure what Hog wanted but this didn't look good at all.

Dante

"Hog? But..." My phone rang with Sasha's name flashing.

"Sasha? Where are you Cher? Hog..."

"Dad?"

"Boug? Where's Sasha?"

"You have to come quick. He's got us in a warehouse. He's got a gun on Sasha. I have to go or he's going to shoot Cade."

"Boug! Don't go! Listen I need to know how long did you drive to get to the warehouse?"

"Maybe 20 minutes....I got to go."

"Zax. I'm coming, I promise. You did good boug. Now make sure you clear the phone log. I love you."

"Love you too Dad. Hurry."

In shock I turned to Hazard. "He's got Sasha and the boys in a warehouse about 20 minutes from the school. I don't know...."

"Hazard! Get Tech. Cade has a tracking device implanted in his shoe. He can pinpoint the location...SHIT. Holy hell that freaking hurts," Haven half screamed.

Hazard look conflicted. "I got this. Stay with Haven. I'll keep you updated. I don't know what Hog is playing at. Call Tech have him get me a location."