29

Dante

I slid inside as quietly as I could, not sure that the boys were right and Hog was acting alone but hoping it was true. Hog betraying us hurt. We were a brotherhood that stuck together. I wasn't in the door more than a second when the gun shot went off. I quickly rushed inside scared with what I'd find.

Sasha

Hog leveled the gun to my head and I knew the bullet was going to hit me. I threw myself sideways in the chair as hard as I could in self preservation. I had given up last time and I swore to myself I wouldn't do it again.

I could feel the searing heat from the first shot as my body crashed to the concrete floor. Pain radiated from my head and my arm blurring the sound of Hog's cursing and reloading of his gun.

"Fucking hell. You damn c..."

Two more shots rang out.

My world went black.

Dante

I fired two shots before Hog could raise his gun again. Temple and neck. I didn't miss. I rarely did. Now I was just worried that it was too late. I could see Sasha on the ground slumped on her side. Blood pooled around the chair her legs were still tied to with cables.

I was too late.

Fuck.

I rushed to her side. Untying the cables from her legs. I could see the hole in her left shoulder seeped with blood. She was already turning pale and cold.

"No way Cher. We ain't giving up that easy. You fight for us!"

Quickly I picked her up holding pressure over the wound and ran from the building. Her car was still there, keys inside thank Jesus above. I positioned her in the front seat before remembering the boys who were already running for us.

"Get in and put your seatbelts on!"