Forget love

I have been trying so hard the past few years, seems as though every night just ends with tears. Thinking about you is where my mind is at, but all this time you were wearing a mask.

Saying you loved me had made me feel better, as if I could play in a doubleheader. But all that had seemed to change, cause your mind had seemed to switch range.

Texting me less and leaving me speechless, had now made all these goals I had very reach-less. I held out my hand to guide you through, but all that had just made my heart goo.

You messed me up more every day, we were  even supposed to go on a date Today! But all that is gone cause I have to go, I really appreciate that well acted show.

So now you got me real low and depressed, thank you hoe for making me a mess. I am losing myself in school and falling behind, but I really thought this was my year to shine.

Now I'm lead on and used like a tool, but it's all good cause now-a-days thats what's cool. So when you have the time to think, just take a minute to think about how far you made my heart sink.

With each word I had been told, I found our dreams becoming real old. So here I am thinking about all those talks we have had, that single chance we had to walk without being sad.

All thrown away for some washed up hoes, but as I said that's how life goes. So now when you're low and sad and depressed don't forget how you fucked up my heart and made my life a whole mess! 😁👌