Revelations

(Chapter 7)

There, it was all out on the table. I told him, now the ball was in his court.

" Because you what?" Reid asked.

" Because I like you," I whispered.

" How long?"

" A while."

" How longs a while?"

" Since the dare."

" And you're just now telling me this?"

" Yes."

" Please let me out."

Tyler scooted out of the way and let him through. I looked between the rest of the group, who were wearing identical masks of surprise.

" Now do you understand?" I asked the group.

I didn't wait for any of them to say something back before getting up to follow Reid out.

" Reid," I said, " Please wait a minute!"

" What Dani," Reid asked turning around.

" I regret not telling you sooner, but I knew you didn't date."

" What about the night you asked if I didn't want you? Or the other times we stayed the night together."

" I didn't know what to do!"

" You could've told me."

" I didn't know how'd you react and I didn't want to ruin our friendship like I just did!"

He didn't say anything.

" Just forget I said anything," I said.

Now is the time to just walk away before I say something else that I'll probably end up regretting.

" Baby girl stop walking away!" Reid shouted.

" Why should I? You walked away when I told you!"

" Because I couldn't think!"

" What's there to think about? Either you like me or you don't!"

" I don't do feelings Dani! You of all people should know that!"

" Which is why I shouldn't have told you!"

Reid looked at me with mixed emotion playing through out his face.

" I'm just gonna go," I sighed.

I started walking away.

" Baby girl stop," Reid said.

I just kept walking.

" Baby girl stop."

Then I couldn't move. I mean, I literally couldn't move. Then Reid was in front of me.

" I'm sorry," Reid said.

" Let me go," I said.

He merely shook his head before putting a hand against my neck.

" What are you doing?" I whispered.

" Getting ready to kiss you," he answered.

I merely shook my head. Then he kissed me. Not because of a dare, not because he had to, not because I wanted him to, but because he wanted to kiss me.

He pulled me away slowly.

" For the past five months you've plagued every thought and dream I had. All I wanted to kiss you, take you in one of the janitor closets and have my way with you. But then this Chase thing happened. I knew I was going to go nuts because I was going to be with you twenty-four seven and I wouldn't be able to have my way with you," Reid confessed.

" Can I ask you something about the Chase thing?" I asked.

" I guess."

" Was it all staged?"

Reid looked at me guiltily

" I'll take that as a yes," I assumed.

" The guys thought that maybe if something like that would be there that I'd tell you how I felt but obviously it hadn't worked," Reid said, " Now its my turn to ask you a question."

" I suppose you can."

" How many people knew about you liking me?"

" Lets see, Blake knew first, then Kate and Lexi. Who in turn told the guys, so that'd be seven people."

" So the guys weren't joking that you would most likely felt the same way."

" I guess not. By the way, how much of the conversation did you year last night?"

" You exclaim I didn't date."

" I'm sorry."

" It's not like it isn't true."

" I know but still."

" I'm taking you back to the dorm to have my way with you now."

Before I could react, Reid lifted me up throwing me hover his shoulder.

" Put me down Reid," I squealed.

" Nope," He said.

"Grr."

" Did you just grr me?"

" Yes."

" Hmm, maybe your grr will change into a moan."

" I'll guess we'll have to see."

Reid put me down once we got to his car, before pinning me between him and his car.

" So does this mean I can kiss you in public with it mean something?" Reid asked.

" Who said the other times didn't mean anything?"

He merely smirked before kissing me. The kiss intensified quickly. Reid had a secure hold on my hips pulling me into him, while my arms were wrapped around his neck, with my fingers playing the hair on the nape of his neck underneath his usual black beanie. When I felt his excitement I groaned into his mouth, which in return made him grind against me. His lips slowly trailed down my jaw to my neck.

" Reid," I breathed.

" Hmm," he hummed against my neck.

" I don't want to get arrested for indecent exposure."

" I guess your right."

" I know I'm right."

Reid opened the door for me.

" Are you taking me to the dorm? I asked.

" I think I'm just taking you home."

I bit my lip in both excitement and nervousness. He helped me into his car before shutting the door behind me and getting into the drivers side and pulled away from the curb.

" Baby girl," Reid said.

" Yeah."

" I'm new at this so bare with me."

" I guess I can do that."

I slipped my hand into his, intertwining our fingers.