Chapter 7: Why?

Ariana's POV:

This morning I woke up at 5:30 and did all my needs and got to the kitchen to make my own breakfast, then sat in the living room and watched Sesame Street.

Today I put on height wiested dark blue jeans, long sleeve black top a black leather jacket over that and my white nikes.

"ARIANA, IM COMING TO GET UP, I HOPE YOUR READY OR ELSE" yells Carel going up to my room.

I open my mouth to say something but.....I'll let her have it, now she'll think I ran away or something. Ow well.

"WHERE ARE YOU, IF YOUR HIDING THIS ISNT FUNNY" she again yells.

"hey! what are you doing, you know Carel is gonna get pissed if she finds you here and you've been ignoring her" says Josh whispering.

"shhhhhh" I tell him "I'm teaching her a lesson" I smile "and besides, she doesn't have to thnk I'm ignoring her! I was never here! I was in her car the whole time, okay" I patt him head and sit in Carel's car waiting for her.

By this time it was about 7:00.

Carel's POV:

Where is this girl, I swear when I reach her! she WILL be toast.

I've had enough of her already. I walk down stairs to ask Josh.

"morning babe" I kiss him. "where's the bitch?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"where's Ariana?" I ask again.

"she's been waiting in you car this whole time" he replies and I completely turn red.

"she was away for half an hour doing WHAT....siting in my car, that girl, I'm so tired of girl" I say crying and Josh hugs me.

"I'll go take care of her" I walk off out of the house to get to my car.

Ariana's POV:

When is this women gonna relize I'm not I the house.

Ow, there she comes out of the house "stay natural" I say to myself and she opens the car door angrily.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" she yells at me and before I can notice she slaps me across the face so hard that I hit my head on the glass window that was currently open and bang my head.

I feel my head and al, the pain......my head was bleeding.

I look at Carel with watery eyes.

"THATS WHAT YOU GET, NOW GO TO SCHOOL, AND DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT THIS" she yells and walks off and comes back "and get out of my car, your bleeding all over it" she says with attitude leaving me bleeding in the car.

I get out of the car and walk back into the house to clean my head, I wash off all the blood! dry it and put a band-aid on, the sore area was the left upper side of my head, it really hurt! I would get dizzie in just walking too and I guess I have to walk to school. I walk back out of the house.

"hey Ariana what are you doing?" asks Josh.

"walking to school, what does it look like?" I reply trying to hind my band aid and my dizziness.

"why isn't Carel giving you a ride?" he asks worried.

"ummmmmmm" I sigh "she, she......she is too tired, so I'm just walking, yeah that's why" I reply nervesly.

"okay, I'll give you a ride then" he smiles and walks me to his car.

His car is a dark blue Alfa Romeo and I've never been in it but it looks awesome.