Friendship Forever

So I've invited Molly over to my house on Friday afternoon and I honestly can't wait, Molly hasn't been to my house in a while and I'm always lonely at my house when Molly isn't there

In school a lot of guys ask me out and I reject them all, they look kinda cute but half the boys at our school isn't very boyfriend material they either cheat on you or actually its mostly cheating.

I want people to stop treating me like I am a child and respect me for me and understand me, Emma is the only one who respects and understands me.

"Molly, you have got to taste this new cake I made, my mum wants us to cook her a cake on Friday as her work is having a bake sale and my mum loves our cakes,"

Emma I would love to cook, you know I love cooking, em can I ask you a question?

"Molly you can ask me anything, "

Emma do you think I'm pretty and don't you ask that question because you are pretty

"Molly, you were born pretty and will always be pretty, I have an amazing best friend who will always stick by me and no matter what you are beautiful.

Molly just looked at me and smiled as I think she and I just smiled back, I've been with Emma my whole life and we tell each other everything and she has always been there for me and she does get hyper but I'm okay with that.

The next day.

It's Thursday so only one more day until I go to Emma's house, we are both really excited and in dance my group has to perform a dance about relationships and the best part is Emma is in my group.

Molly you ready to perform,?

"Emma, I was born ready,"

Emma just laughed and we performed our amazing dance routine and the teacher loved it and how much teamwork our group, our dance teacher M.s Leane gave me and Emma a certificate for our hard work and dance skills also including teamwork skills, after M.s Leane gave the certificates to the girls they both gave each other a hug.

Molly you were amazing,

"Emma, you are just too sweet but you were amazing also,"

I can't believe you're coming over tomorrow,

"I can't wait, its going to be amazing."