Chapter 9: Concert Ticket

Ayushi's POV:-

Two three days passed on with the same routine. We generally use to go for walk together, he drops me to college and picks up every evening from office. We both started feeling comfortable with each other and the bond of this friendship was getting stronger day by day. But I never discussed with him about my past life because I never wanted to feel weak in front of anyone and I just don't want my past life to interfere in my present life. 

It was 10:30 of night and I was working on my presentation, completed frustrated writing those silly presentation slides. My eyes were tired badly because I was working on laptop from last two hours. I put my spects down and lean against the back wall for support. As I took up my phone, It shows "5 unread message from SP". I unlocked my screen and opened the message box.

SP: Hey Hiii  !

SP: I have a good news ! 

SP: We are going to Maldives for concert.

SP: You should also join us there with some of your friends. We have some free VIP tickets.

SP: We would love you to join us there

I was so amazed after reading those messages from Sanam. After reading that message I was in state of brain freeze.  I know that there should be surely no fan around the globe who don't want to see Sanam performing live and I know that I am also among them. I was feeling so lucky at that time. Just in a second I check out my pastport, visa and other essentials in my imagination.  But I was much aware of my bad luck, whole world can leave me alone but it will never leave me to feel alone. My luck has the best experience to cheat me on the right time. So I was already expecting something bad here. So I text him back. 

Me: Ohh ! wow that's amazing !!

Me: When ?????

After a minute I got the reply.

SP: On 23rd , next week! 

SP: You have to come.

Damn! I want to go but..... My bad luck was back there

Me: oh! I would like to join you guys there but......

SP: BUT??? what??

Me: My friend will be arriving here on 23rd evening.

Me: sorry :(

SP: Oh ! no problem 

Me :      :)

I just sent him a smiley and put my phone back to start my presentation again. I really wants to go for the concert but I have to stay here for Ishita. However she is my one and only bestie, so its my responsibility to stay here for her. I completed my presentation till 12 of midnight and put back my ear phones and peeped to balcony. There was no one in the next balcony, I spend my next 15 mins in the balcony and then came back to seep with music in my ears.

------*Next Morning*-------

Sanam's POV:-

Today three of us, I mean Ayushi, Keshu and me; had gone for jogging together since Keshu got injured. We enjoyed our jogging which was actually not less than any standup comedy session. Jogging never seems so interesting to me earlier. "I think I should regularly come here for jogging" I said while returning to our building.

"No, you can't come for it from tomorrow." Keshu intrupted me. "I will" I claimed.

Keshu laughed and asked "Have you decided to jog around the park instead of leaving for Maldives for concert".

"Ohhh ! Ya sorry I don't know how it just skipped from my mind" I said and both of Ayushi and Keshu laughed on my non sense.

"It means you guys aren't coming for jogging from tomorrow?" Ayushi asked in a surprised tone.

"Ya! We will join you after concert definitely" I assured her. I know I am going to miss her little but I didn't want to express it. The rest of the day passed as usual and finally we were on airport for our flight at 11:30 pm. Before switching off my phone I checked out last messages.

*2 un read messages from Ayushi*

Ayushi: Happy journey

Ayushi: All the best for the concert

I smiled and typed back the text "Ya Thanks a lot and don't forget to check out stars from balcony :)".

Soon the flight took its way to beautiful Island Maldives.

_______________________________________________ 

Hey friends... : ) After a long time but finally I managed to complete this chapter for you all. I hope that you will enjoy it. Plzzzzz give your lovely comments about story so that I can work to improve it. And don't forget to upvote and share . 

Keep Smiling:)