XII

{connors pov}

Its been another 2 days, so about a week.  Weve only gone home to shower and wat, then we would come back, and sleep in this room, well, the guys.  The few girls that are here, including Mrs. Winters of course, got two rooms that werent in use, and they got to sleep there.  

I miss my Scarlett so much, it hurts just to think about her.  Everyone is so depressed, we hardly talk.  It saddens me that the doctors have lowered her percent chance of living to 3%.  

-

{no one's pov}

"I'm Scarlett." a young girl smiles brightly.

"Im Sam.  This is Connor, Kian, Trevor, Ricky, and Jc." a young boy says, shaking the young girls hand.  

"I'm 6, how old are you guys?" she asks, soon finding out all these boys are around the same age as her. 

"Lets go on the playground!"  little Kian shouts, as the 7 of them race onto the playground, having races around it, and going down the slides.  

"Lets climb trees!" Connor says, as they all race to several different trees, yet them all failing to climb them.  

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Guys, theres no way I can do that." Scarlett says, as the boys groan.

"Come on Scar!  Its gonna be fun, we get to explore the woods on our owns!"  Sam says to Scarlett.  Scarlett, being the scaredy cat she is, shakes her head no.  

"I'll buy you a cookie." Kian bribes her.  

"Okay, I'm in." she says, as the boys chuckle, and then the 7 kids run out into the woods.  Theres a pathway, and they run through it, until they hear something.

"What was that?" Scarlett asks, getting frightened.

"I dont know." Trevor says, as they hear a branch snap, and a bush move.

"RUN!" Sam screams.

"SACRIFICE!" Scarlett shouts, pushing the guys out of the way and running along the pathway to the exit.  The boys follow after her, and they finally reach the entrance.

"Gee, what a great friend I have, willing to sacrifice me to a monster thing." Connor says, as Scarlett flashes him a cheesey smile.

>>>>>>>>>>

"Do you think my new school teacher will like me? I heard she doesnt like kids, so I dont even know why shes a teacher." 11 year old Scarlett says. 

"You'll be fine, I promise."  14 year old Connor says.  

"Yeah, and if shes mean to you then I'll protect you, because were in the same class." Sam says, as Scarlett giggles.

"How about we go to the park for a while, then we can go home and go to sleep for school?" Ricky says, as the other 6 agree, and the 7 bestfriends walk down the street to the park.  

"Has anyone learned how to climb a tree yet?"  Trevor asks, as they all shake there heads no.  

Even though they havent learned to climb a tree yet, they tried to climb those trees, the same trees from when they first met, but they failed again.