Three

*Andy's POV*

I heard the front door slam shut.

"Ash?" No answer. "Ashley?" Still nothing, so I walked down the hall to see if he was still here.

"Hey, sexy." Juliet purred as she flung herself on me. "Come on. Let's go have a little fun." She was trying to be seductive but it didn't work, obviously. She grabbed me through my jeans and tried to pull me to my room. I pulled her hand off of my crotch, not turned on at all.

"I'm not in the mood Juliet. Where's Ashley?"

"Uhuhuhuhuhuhggggggggg! Again with Ashley! I told him to go home."

"Well, I'm not in the mood. Can't we just watch a movie or something instead?" She growled in anger.

"YOU'RE NEVER IN THE FUCKING MOOD! JESUS CHRIST ANDY WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER TWO YEARS AND WE HAD SEX ONCE BECAUSE YOU WERE DRUNK!"

"AND IT WAS AWFUL! I DIDN'T ENJOY IT! I'M GAY JULIET! I... I'm gay..." I whispered the last part. I've never actually said it out loud before. Her face softened. "I care about you, I do. Just... not in that way. I-I'm sorry if I hurt you, I just didn't know how to tell you. I'm sorry." Juliet gave me a soft smile, then brushed a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I know. That's why I've been doing this. I wanted you to tell me the truth. I was hoping you'd realize that you can trust me. I'm not some crazy, big mouthed bitch. I care about you too Andy, and I know that you had no one to talk to. But now you have me, okay?" I nodded, pulling her into a tight hug. Our hug was cut short, though, by a knock on the door. I kissed Juliet's forehead before releasing her so I could answer it. The big smile on my face quickly disappeared when I was met by Jake's tear stained face.

"C-can we please talk?"

*Juliet's POV*

I sighed as I pulled into Andy's driveway. I hate making myself look like a bitchy, over-dramatic, whore. That's not me, I just want him to tell me the truth. When I walked through the front door, I heard the TV in the living room.

"Hey, ba- Oh... Hey, Ash... Um, where's Andy?"

"Taking a shower." He looked at me like he was disgusted. My stomach clenched and my eyes started to burn with tears, but I pretended it didn't bother me.

"Ashley can you please lea-" He cut me off by letting out a pissed off laugh.

"You're kicking me out of a house that's not even yours? What, do you think he'll have sex with you? How's that worked out for you in the past?" He smirked. It was getting harder and harder not to cry.

"No, I just want to talk to him about something. Something really important." My voice was so close to cracking. I was almost unable to talk.

"What could be so important that you need to kick me out?"

"Nothing that concerns you."

"He won't have sex with you, Juliet! He knows you're a whore!" He burst out laughing. The tears welled again, and I lost it.

"Shut up! I'm not a whore! Please, Ashley just leave! I need to talk to him in private! It's not about sex! Why can't I just talk to my own boyfriend without you being an asshole and calling me a whore?" Tears fell and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"You're a liar, a whore, and a fake bitch. That's all you will ever be Juliet." Those were his last words before he grabbed his jacket and slammed the door.

*Jake's POV* (Sorry for all the POV changes!! it just makes it easier to write!)

I broke down crying in Andy's arms. He pulled me inside and sat me down on the couch with him.

"Jake, what's wrong? Are you ok?" He rubbed my back as I cried into him.

"Just leave him be Andy, he'll tell you when he's ready." I looked up. Dammit! If she hears our conversation she'll tell the band, and she'll tweet it and then the whole god damn world will know! "I'll come back later. Bye Jake." I buried my face back in Andy's shoulder, crying again. He held me for about 20 minutes until I finally calmed down.

"I'm sorry I just showed up crying like this, I just didn't know where else to go." He smiled at me.

"It's fine, but what happened?" I looked down, awkwardly scratching the back of my neck.

"Well... I- Jinxx and I... We've... We've been dating for a while. About a year. We were fine last night. We were laughing and talking and cuddling. I don't know what happened. He dropped me off at home and 10 minutes later he called me and said we were over. He... He said that I'm not good enough, that he was stupid to ever go out with me, that he never really loved me, and that no-nobody will ever love me because I'm an awful person." Andddddd I was back to crying like a baby. He pulled me back to his side and rubbed my back while I cried.

"Jake... None of that is true. You are such a great guy. Anyone would be lucky to date you. I don't know why he would ever say those things, but there has to be a reason. You know Jinxx, he's not like that. He would never purposely hurt someone. I'll talk to him, okay? I'll find out what's going on." I sniffled and mumbled a 'thank you.' He held me for another 5 minutes until I was able to stop crying so hard.

An hour later, we were cuddling in Andy's bed watching batman while Crow and Femme napped on the end of the bed. I just can't get him out of my head. I loved him. I gave him everything and he threw it back in my face. And to make it worse he didn't even do it in person, it was over the phone. That's what makes it hurt even more. I felt a tear fall, so I wiped it away with the sleeve of Andy's sweatshirt. I really hope he's right and Jinxx has a good explanation for all of this...