Chapter Two: Hiding

I shift around uncomfortably.  The air seemed to have a tinge of saltness to it, when I breathed in a deep hollow of a breath.  The ground beneath my stiff body seemed to be a bit mushy, wet even.  I try to pry open my eyes, but the sun's rays seem to be exta happy this morning. 

I groan out in total uncunfortableness.  I was then able to pry my bright green eyes open, my mudded brown hair had escaped from my hairband and is now mutted to my face.  When I went to push myself up off the ground my muscles shook beneath me.

I slowly truged myself upright and looked at my surroundings.  It was beautiful here.  There was a long open river with fish and many other animals swimming thrugh the crystal clear water.  The trees are thick with brush and leaves. It truely was beautiful here.  How did I get here. 

Like a slap in the face, all memories came flooding back. 

Run.

That was the only think running through my mind now. I had to get away from that terrible monster and fast. 

When I started to run, pushing myself harder than ever before. 

Bam!

I was suddenly falling towards the ground when two strong arms caught me.  When I looked up, I was met with the most handsome face I'd ever seen. 

But, when I looked into the pure eyes tingles and heat flashed throughout my body. 

Then I fainted into darkness.