22

time flew by incredibly fast with all the fun they had, and after a few video games it was time to go to sleep since it was past midnight already.

gun threw himself at off bed and said, "here's where I'm gonna sleep" he closed his eyes and smiled.

off jumped onto the  bed and laughed.
"well, then guess we are sharing the bed" .

gun surprisingly opened up his eyes. he didn't expect him to give up so easily.

"uh I'll just sleep on the floor" gun pointed at the floor smiling awkwardly. he was about to roll himself down when off said, "no you are not" and took a grip of guns arm.

"fine, let go" gun said irritated. (in a jokingly way.)

"you better change your dirty clothes before falling asleep on my beautiful bed." off said remembering  gun that he still hadn't changed clothes.

off found it disgusting when laying down in bed without changing  dirty clothes.

"did you forget? I dont have any with me" gun said sitting up in the bed.

"I'll lend you some" off got up and went to his closet. he picked out a big black t-shirt and some soft yellow shorts and threw them at gun.

"now change would you?" off said jumping into bed.

gun lazily got up to change.
he began with his pants and then the shirt.

he took his shirt off and felt off staring at him.

gun was in a really awkward situation, he had two options;  make eye contact with off, or just ignore the fact that he is staring at him?

whatever he did his eyes fell back on off.

"hey! what are you staring at!" gun covered himself with his arms all red in his face.

off laughed and laid down falling asleep ignoring guns question.

"tch" gun sighed and put his shirt on.

and so did the (a/n soon-to-be a couple)  two of them fall asleep peacefully.

this is a short chapter I know sjsjjs it's kind of just a filler . I saw that we reached 1k+ yEyyy. thAnK you for the votes and don't forget to comment! I love reading your comments🌞

have a nice day!!!:)