28

its been about two months since gun and off got together. and everyday would be the same. off sleeping at guns house—basically moving in lol— cuddling with his boyfriend and then both going to work, coming back home cooking together and then going to sleep.

and gun and off kept their relationship secret as the trends started to go down as they both ignored it. though they still update their Instagram.

today was a special day though.

guns parents would come and visit him.

they would have a great time right? except one thing; they don't know that gun is gay, and this is his time to confess.

offs parents on the other side doesn't seem to care wether he's gay or not, only that he's happy, but honestly gun doesn't know what his parents will think.

///

four loud knocks were heard  and gun left the kitchen quickly as they were done with the food, off stayed in the kitchen while gun opened the door.

"hi mom!" he hugged his mom and then his dad.

"it's been a long time son" his dad rubbed his head and smiled.

"smells good, what are you cooking?" his mom made her way to the kitchen and saw off.

"gun...? who's this?" she asked confused as she turned around to her son and her husband.

"that's uh...sit down and I'll explain" gun said smiling nervously.

they walked in to the kitchen and sat down. gun sat down next to off and guns parents sat facing them on the other side.

"it's okay.." off mumbled to gun before sitting down.

gun was nervous, constant in fear of what his parents would think.

off took guns hand under the table and held it tight as a sign of "don't be afraid and just tell them".

"what is it son, you're making me worried?" his dad said placing his hands on the table.

gun breathed out.

"off ..is my boyfriend" he said.

"gun!" his mom shouted.

guns eyes filled up with tears as he thought his mom would tell at him but no.

"why didn't you tell me earlier?! maybe I wanted to meet off!! can't believe you did that" she shook her head pretending to be mad.

"y-youre okay with that...?" gun was confused. sO confused, so was off.

"gun what do you think about me? of course I am okay with it, you're my son and as long as you're happy I'm also happy" she smiled.

"the same goes with me son" his dad smiled.

gun was feeling really relieved.

"im really lucky to have your son as my boyfriend." off said smiling.

"but wait, weren't you guys friends from school? I think I remember you off!" his mom smiled.

"you used to come over alot, what happened?" she asked.

"I guess we just lost our ways, but we're back again!" off smiled softly holding his boyfriends hand tighter.

"I'm glad you are, now let's eat shall we?" his mom said and looked at guns dad.

"let's eat!" he said.

//

after a long night of playing family games and laughing and telling childhood stories it was time to go to bed and sleep. guns parents took the guest room and slept there while off and gun slept in guns room.

and as every night, they would fall asleep with their arms wrapped around eachother.

THE END

joking;) it's not the end yet, they need to tell the whole instagram about their relationship first:)))