two

2

"ᴡʜᴏ's ɴɪᴄᴋɪ ᴍɪɴᴀᴊ?"

"Bro did you hear about the new position?"

I looked up to see my best friend Carson standing over me with a weird ass look on his face.

"What new position?" I asked from my position laying stretched out on the workout chair as I lifted the 300 pound weights over my head.

"You know how every year we always get someone new to work for?" He asked and I nodded sitting down the heavy weights.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Well word around the office is that you got Nicki Minaj."

"Nicki Minaj?"

"Bro you know who she is, one of the biggest models and she's a entrepreneur. She's also known for being a little brat but trust me everything else tops that."

Lifted the weights back over my head before sitting up. "Never heard of her."

His eyes grew. "You've never heard of Nicki Minaj?! Bro what the fuck is wrong with you! That girl is like worth billions! And she's sexy as shit!"

I rolled my eyes at how damn dramatic he was being.  "Oh give me a break Carson. I'm sure she's not that important. And how do you even know so much about this chick?"

"You are so stupid, and who doesn't? Literally everyone knows who she is. I guess except your dumbass."

"Fuck you." I chuckled as I grabbed my water bottle from the floor.

"Listen dude. She's sexy as fuck and she talented, rich. He listed as he began to shake his head. "Man you got lucky."

"I thought she was a spoiled brat?" I asked repeating what he had first said.

He shrugged. "Hell she might be but she's still sexy as fuck."

"How old is this woman Carson."

He shrugged. "I don't know, but she's younger than us. Maybe about 20."

Carson continued on about this Nicki Minaj person for what seemed like forever. Telling me every detail about this woman

"Well it really doesn't matter how sexy she is, if I'm hired to be her security, then that's what I'll be, nothing more nothing less."

"Yeah you're saying that now, just wait until you see her." He mumbled as he looked up to the sealing basically day dreaming.

I rolled my eyes taking my towel popping him with it before throwing my gym back over my shoulder. He jumped up and punched my shoulder making me crack up. "Look my job is to make sure she's safe, not think about fucking her. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go pick up G and I'm already late."

Let me introduce myself. I'm Greyson Efron. 34 years old and I work for an underground security service. Nothing major, I just guard people with my life and kill when I have to.

I'm the best in the business. Everyone who's anyone call me to protect them and I do my job well. Honestly I'm in such high demand nowadays that can't even work for everyone who requests me.

It's always first come, first serve no. Unless the person is super famous and rich or really important. They tend to skip the line.

It's a good paying job and I need it, it's what helps me get by. I'm young but I got a lot of responsibility on my back.

-

"Daddy!"

"Hey son." I said as I bent down to catch his small body in my arms.