Almost 20

I'm Rebekah and I'm just an omega in the Super moon pack and but when I was growing up I became friends with the alphas son and the future alpha and when he became 18 he took over the pack. I turn 20 in less than a month so I'm excited to be able to find my mate and my friend and alpha want to help me find my mate. I'm sad that I might have to leave my pack. I'm in my room brushing my long brown hair my makeup and outfit for the day ahead when I hear a knock on my door I respond with " Who is it" then the door open to show my alphas face. I run over and hug him and " Kookie it has been so long " I'm the only one that is allowed to call him that.

He laughs a little bit and replays " I was only gone two days on a hunting trip."

We talk for a while but I could tell something was on his mind so I just asked "what's on your mind kookie"

He sighs and smiles " would you like to come with me to a meeting of the alphas? But its the weekend of your 20th birthday I just want you to try and meet your mate and I hope its someone in a high position so they can give you anything you want in life"

I replied smiling " that would be amazing and so much fun even if I didn't get to meet my mate" we deceased the details some more and I was excited cause I never meet the other Alphas.

The time leading up to the meeting went by fast and now it the day before we leaving. Jungkook his best betas and I are leaving in the morning for the alphas meeting. I have packed my best clothes in case I meet my mate then went to bed. I woke up and got ready and was looking good to make a good first impression on all the alphas and their betas and then we all left.

It took all day to get there we got out and the betas brought my stuff in and I started to feel nerves because my birthday is tomorrow and I might meet my mate. Jungkook looks at me and saw how I was feeling because how well he knows me. He hugs letting me know that it will be ok. We were the last pack to arrive some and jungkook walked in together and he introduced me to the alpha they all were so mighty and powerful. After that, I was lead to a room where I was to sleep.

I meet the alpha first is Kim Seokjin he was older than the rest but was very friendly. Then I meet Kim Namjoon and he seemed wise and well versed after he was Jung hoseok he had a happiness that was contagious. Then was Min yoongi he seemed sleepy then Park Jimin he was nice and interesting. Last was Kim Taehyung, he's was infatuating and more but then the alpha all went away to great each other away from everyone else.

I went into my room and made sure I had everything for tomorrow I heard a knock on the door and I answer is to see a girl about my age. Then she said " Hi! I'm Kara from the Harvest moon pack and I thought I would be the only girl here. I'm the head betas mate so he wanted to keep me close." I let her in and I tell her about how jungkook is trying to help me find my mate and that my 20th birthday tomorrow. We talk for a long time until she had to leave.

I didn't sleep well due to nerves so I woke up early and got ready for the day I was looking my best then jungkook came to get me for the meeting that was about to start. I go with him but I had to stand in the back of the room and I couldn't see any of the alphas. The moment I stepped in the room I instantly could tell me mate was in the room, I got more nerves but the meeting started I kept hearing the most soothing voice I had to be one of the alphas. The meeting took a break and I walk up to jungkook and spoke in a light voice "my mate is a here kookie."