The Luna

" There has been a rogue spotted on the edge of our land and it was she-wolf when she smelt us she ran towards the city we didn't have time to catch her." He says and looks toward the alpha for guidance.

"she threatens to expose us all. We must catch her I will ask the alpha for help but we leaven the morning." He lets the beta out to gather the alpha in the meeting room and turns back to face me and said in a calmer voice "after I talk to the alpha we have the night and than after we catch her we will have forever." Then we head to the meeting room and I go stand in the back like before and he stopped me and whispered in my ear " your spot is next to me" and we go sit together at the table full of alphas and Jungkook smiles at me happy to see me with my mate.The required the help of the other alphas on the hunt for she-wolf and that the hunt would begin in the morning. Then the meeting was over and I and Tae went back to his room. Once we get there I spoke, "I will be back in a moment I need to go get my bags and bring them here."He kissed me then let me go. As soon as walked out of the room I saw Kara and she ran up and I said " hey have you heard I found my mate "then she smiled and said " yes I did your my luna... wait did he mark you yet?" I shook my head when she said: "come with me I help you make this night special." She takes me back to the room that I was given and we got my sexiest out and got all my makeup and Kara made me look amazing and I packed the rest of my stuff and headed back to Tae's room.I opened the door and I see Tae slowly turn toward me and he was just in shorts and is abs showing. Then him seeing me and his eyes full of fascination. And I walk up to him kiss him deeply and whisper in his ear " make me you're now ". Without hesitation, he picked me up kissing me deeply and then pushing me up against the wall.Then he whispered in my ear in a low deep sexy voice " are you sure? ". I hummed a yes and then he started to kiss my neck deeply as setting me down. Then his lips pull away from my neck and he takes his shirt to revile his abs and my jaw almost dropped at the sight. Then I take off my shirt and with passion in his eye, he expresses "GOD.... Your beautiful and your mine forever". He goes back to kissing me deeply and picks me up and sets me on my bed. While making out he pushes his core against me making me moan out. Which he loved and continued to grind on me.That's when I " please make me yours now..... I can't wait any longer". Then he stripped me naked and kiss all over my body and then take off his pants to revile his large member and leans into me kiss deeply as he slides into me. He pulls away from the kiss and I moan out "Mark me". Then he kisses down my neck once he gets to the base of my neck. He kisses it a few time then bites down and start to thrust harder and fast making me go crazy with pleasure. After his mark was made he goes to back to kiss me. then I moan out " I'm going to cum". At this, he kisses me and goes faster and with that, I almost scream but the kisses muffle it and then we finish together. Then he picks me up and puts me in the blankets and then crawls in an pulls me close. We drift off to sleep with me in his an arm.I wake up to getting kisses on my neck and I roll over a kiss, my handsome mate. After the kiss, he says " I have to get up... the alphas and betas are leaving in an hour. Now that I marked you we can mind-link if you need me. I most likely will be gone for two weeks at least then we will have the rest of our lives.". He tries to get up and I Baer hug him and force him to stay in bed. Then he kisses me and tells me " lucky my betas mates here she can help you move and you can spend the time I'm gone getting comfy at my pack house and I will be there before you know it'. He kisses me and gets up and gets dressed and throws me a hoodie of his and says "here and we need to get up so we can eat together and you can wear any of my clothes at the packed house ".I smile and respond " ok Tae and by any chance is her name Kara cause I know her and I can't wait till your back and we can be together". I kiss him and slide his hoodie on and slide my sweats. Kiss him and follows him to the kitchen and we get breakfast and have a great meal together. Then it was time to say goodbye " I want you to know I love you and can't wait for our life together. I will be waiting for you back at your pack house".He kisses me and says " I love you too my Luna and I can't wait for our forever". Then he joins the alphas and betas and I and Kara are left so I start to look for her.I find her walking out of a room with a bag I can only assume was hers and she said: "Oh Hi, Luna lets get your bags and we can go get all your stuff so I can bring you to your new home". I agreed and we got my bag and went down and outside to the car and we headed back to Jungkook's pack house. Once we got there we went to my room and started packing. Once we got to my room Kara said " this is nice... where your family and friends?"." I never met my parents and Jungkook is my friend that all". I replied and she just hugged me and I knew I had a friend. It takes two days to pack everything and I grab what I needed for a week then the rest of my stuff would be at my new place and we headed to my new home. before we left I mind linked Tae " Hey I love you and miss you... how is the mission going".He responded, " Hey princess I love and miss you too .. we are searching for the rouge but are you feeling ok I can sense that something is off".I smile just hearing his name and breathed and told him " Ok ... and I'm ok its just stress from moving and nerves from becoming you luna but I'm good and can't wait to see you ". I did think I was feeling weird.His gorges voice came through my mind again " Ok my love and it will be ok the pack will love you and ill be home as soon as I can but I have to go now sorry babe bye".I and Kara headed to the packed house and I decided to talk to her about how I was feeling. After a long conversation so she would fully understand how I was feeling she said: "here we will stop at the store that has to go by and get a pregnancy test ". I nodded my head and we got to the store in 30 minutes and then Kara said "we are only an hour away from the house so we will get the test then go home and you can talk it".she said as parking at the store after she was back we headed to the packed house. We finally arrive and I get out of the car we put the test in one of my bags so no one will see and we head in and some of the pack members greeted me and grabbed my bag and take the bag to my new room. I greeted everyone and then Kara toke me to Tae's room." thank you so much, Kara, and have a good day I'm going to rest after I take that test and I will tell you the results, ".i say hugging her and then she leaves and I look at this beautiful room. I went to the Private bathroom attached to the bedroom after grading the test. A went a toke it neves waiting for the results and then I looked and saw that it was positive.i kinda freaked out because I was not sure if Tae wanted pups yet or not.I was frecking our happy but nerves when I heard " baby what going on are you ok... did something happen" Tae's voice in my head I forgot that he could feel my emotions?"It's ok but I need to home I have news that I need to tell you in person ". I didn't get a response for a few minutes.Then he finally responded " I'm headed home I just talk to the alpha there cool with it I will be there in the morning sleep for now" with that I take a shower and opened his closet and grabbed a shirt and put it on and crawled into bed and fell asleep.