Mate

Jungkook looked at me and said " who?"

Then is explained " I think he's an alpha but I didn't see him but his voice and smell I know it's him kookie" then she grabbed my arm a drug me to where the all the others alphas are. As we walked up they all turned around and I meet eyes with the most beautiful man I had ever seen and he staring right back at me with a look that I could feel what that he knew I was his mate. Then he spoke " I thought I sensed my mate was here " making all the alpha jaws drop and me to turn red because how glorious his voice was. Then he walks up to me and hugged me and kissed me with a kiss his touch feeling like fireworks under my skin.

Then an alpha said, " we will continue the meeting tomorrow you two can have time together." Then my mate leads me to a room we enter and it was a huge room I guess it was his.

Then he turned to me and said " I'm alpha Taehyung but you can call me Tae. What's your name" his face was the most beautiful thing had ever seen and his smell was euphoric.

" I'm Rebekah" I reply and a smile grew on my face when I started to blush.

He walks closer and whispers in my ear " Can I make you mine ?" In a low voice that was so calming at exiting at the same time.

In this moment that was the only thing that I wanted but of great timing there was a knock on the door and some man's voice " sorry alpha but its important ."

With that, he took a step back and I began to walk to the door to leave and he stopped me and said: " you are to be my luna soon so you should stay." His words melting my heart and let me know how trusting he is so I go and sit on the bed and he lets his beta in. Then he shuts the door and asks the beta " what happened?".