Ch. 6 Call Me Maybe

Hey, sorry I haven't updated but I've been kind of stuck with the story because I don't know who I want Zella to get with. So I was wondering if anyone had a preference- who do you guys think she would go best with? Ryan, Jamie, Ian, maybe even Nash or Chord? I'm hoping to upload again soon, maybe even tonight but to progress with the story I need to know who she's going to end up with. Thank you all for reading, commenting and voting I apperciate it!

____________________________________________________________

“Hey, hey wake-up.”

Zella’s eyes fluttered slightly at the sound as she tried to pry them open. A small hand pushed against her shoulder shaking her, the voice asking her once more to wake-up. Confusion flashed across Zellas sleeping face.

“Chord,” she mumbled.

It didn’t sound like Chord. A light giggle filled the room.

“Girl, you better wake the hell up and stop calling me a boy,” the voice barked back jokingly.

“What?”

Zella opened her eyes scanning the room as they slowly adjusted to the light. The walls were an odd beige color with several generic pictures on the walls. There was two twin sized beds with pale pink comforters, one of which Zella was laying on, separated by a nightstand. A bulky T.V. set on a table across from the two beds. Sam stood in front of Zella giving her a peculiar look. Zella gave her a sheepish grin in return, finally realizing where she was and why.

After, the haunted attraction her and the guys had gone to In n’ Out burger to eat. Zella was going to take a taxi from there to her photo shoot out in Olancha, California but Ryan

and Nash insisted on giving her a ride. She didn’t mind it gave her the opportunity to get to know Ryan better; plus, she didn’t have to spend the four-hour ride with some stranger. The photo-shoot had taken place in the Mosaic Canyon at night. It would have been nice if not for the bugs, lizards, and wild animals; one word for that little adventure- creepy. The company she was working for paid for everyone a room at a nearby hotel for the night. Zella and Sammy had decided to share a room.

“I know my tits aren’t huge but that doesn’t make me a man,” Sammy ranted, cupping her boobs in her hands.

Zella let out a laugh causing a crooked grin to come up on Sam’s face. Pulling her pillow from under her head Zella chucked it at Sam.

“You’ve got C cups. They’re pretty huge,” Zella, pointed out with a chuckle.

Sam shrugged after dodging the pillow.

“Hurry up and get dressed,” Sam instructed.