𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲

"This is Jim Hillerman, reporting live for Channel 2 News outside of the Capitol West bank at Main and Sixth

"This is Jim Hillerman, reporting live for Channel 2 News outside of the Capitol West bank at Main and Sixth. A group of heavily armed men stormed the bank not three hours ago and took an unknown number of hostages."
The 9 children waited for the right moment to attack. A younger Allison walked in through the back.

She casually walked beside the robber. "Hey, get back with the others." Allison looked the man up and down while muttering, "I heard a rumor." "What? What did you say?" She smiled, "I heard a rumor that you shot your friend in the foot." The mans eyes turned white as he lost all control of his actions. He turned towards his partner in crime. "Hey, dude. What the hell?" The man shot his gun, shooting his friend in the foot, just as Allison ordered.

Luther crashed into the building through the ceiling. He threw a man out of the window, causing commotion outside. A young Diego ran in, throwing his knifes. The robber pointed his gun at all of the children. Well, almost all of them.

There were two men watching the hostages. One of the men began to freak out, he fell to the ground. Tossing and turning before grabbing the gun and shooting himself in the head. A young Diana grinned at the man who watched, horrified. "Wanna play a little game? It's called 'Living Your Worst Fear.'" The man shook his head as a grey storm cloud formed inside of the bank. Excessive amounts of lightning struck the second robber. "I don't think he's in the mood to play right now." Wilbur grinned.

"Get back, you freaks!" Diego grinned. "Hey, be careful up there, buddy." He taunted.  "Get back now!" Five space jumped behind the man. "Or what?" Five space jumped again before the robber started to rapidly shoot at the area were Five was sitting. Ryder, who was invisible, ran up to the robber and replaced his gun with a stapler. Five space jumped behind the man again. When the man turned around and attempted to shoot Five but was met with a stapler instead of his gun. "Ooh! That's one badass stapler!" Five grabbed the mans arm, forcing the man to hit himself with the office tool.

"Come on, Ben. There's more guys in the vault." Luther tried to persuade Ben to kill the rest of the men. Wilbur looked at Ben with sympathy. "It'll be fine Ben. Just go." Wilbur said in a soft, calm voice. Ben sighed. "I didn't sign up for this." He entered the vault and used his 'ability' to kill the rest of the robbers.

"Now we see the hostages. They-- They're free. They're scared, clearly, but they do seem to be unharmed."

Ben opened the door, blood soaking his uniform. Wilbur smiled at the boy. "Good job, Ben." Ben shivered. "Can we go home now?" Wilbur nodded, walking out of the bank with his arm around the boys shoulder.