《III》

♪───O(☀︎)O──♪

♪───O(☀︎)O──♪

Wednesday, the middle of the week, two more days until the weekend after today. Which meant no school for two days and two days of not bothering with homework or after class exhaustion.

(Y/N) leaned back in her chair in class, it was third period and almost fourth. She tapped her foot impatiently as she waited for the class to end. She just wanted to meet up with her friends right after school, though she would have to get through one more period, but at least she'll be doing that will distract her so time will go decently fast. Staring at the clock, she felt her phone vibrate and looked around to see if the teacher was in site then slide her phone out of her pocket and saw it was Henry who was texting her. Well, more in the group chat they created yesterday.

oh so dank;
What's the plan after your classes?

(Y/N);
I was going to meet up with (B/F), Alexandria and Violet after school. We were just going to walk over to the shopping center again to grab some snacks.

oh so dank;
Oh? For a movie night?

(Y/N);
Actually yeah, since freshman year, we've been doing a movie night every Weds. Care to join us?

oh so dank;
Of course, care if I invite the others?

(Y/N);
I don't mind, come over around 4:30? Here is my address.

     (Y/N) finished texting Henry and turned off her phone and quickly hiding it before her teacher caught her on her device. Only going more impatient, she was going to have a movie night with more friends and a bonus. Her (Guardian) won't be home to bother them.

  ~

  Another day of school ended and they begin to walk over to the shopping center to grab some snacks. "By the way, the others will be joining us for the movie night." (Y/N) spoke.

(B/F)'s eyes lit up, along with the others, though (B/F) seemed more excited about this news than Violet and Alexandria. "Really!? Oh my god. This is exciting, movie night with the Reddit crew!" She exclaimed.

  Alexandria laughed at (B/F)'s excitement and looked at Violet and smirked. "You should yawn and stretch your arm over Alex if you're not a pussy." She challenged.

"You know what!" Violet shouted to look back at Alexandria. "Maybe I'll do something if you do something with Tyler!" She commented.