4✔️

"Come on, Kook." Taehyung said as he pulled Jungkooks arm to make him sit up, he did sit up and stared at Taehyung with half lidded eyes, not even halfway awake yet.

"What?" Jungkook asked, voice raspy with sleep as he rubbed his eyes, Taehyung smiled softly at that action as he watched his tired boyfriend.

"Today is the day!" Taehyung exclaimed happily, way too cheerful and excited this early on in the morning or actually it was 10am but both of them didn't have a job since they just graduated, so for Jungkook it was early in the morning.

"Where we?" Jungkook asked tiredly and leaned his head on Taehyungs bare shoulder.

Taehyung giggled as he felt Jungkooks breath on his neck. "Where we color or hair."

"Oh that." Jungkook said and widened his eyes slightly. "Can't we sleep a little more though?"

"No, we have to be there at 11." Taehyung told.

"Just a little more, I need my daily cuddles." Jungkook stated and wrapped his arms around Taehyung, pecking his neck lightly.

Taehyung sighed a little in content and a little in annoyance. "I love you but we have to get up, I want my hair colored pink and yours as well, besides we can cuddle when we get home."

"Fine fine, let's get ready and go."

They got there just on time and their hairdressers were really happy to see them.

They got their hair washed before they started, Taehyung giggling through the majority of that and Jungkook listened with a fond smile on his lips as his got washed as well.

After a few hours they were both done.

Taehyung gasped loudly as he saw Jungkooks cherry pink hair. "You still look hot as fuck." Taehyung commented.

"You do too Prince." Jungkook confirmed and ruffled Taehyungs new dyed hair.

"Are you two ready to pay?" The hairdresser questioned with a polite smile.

"Yes of course." Jungkook replied and took Taehyungs hand in his as they went up to pay for their hair.

"Would be rude if we weren't going to pay." Taehyung muttered under his breath, Jungkook snickered.

"And you two like the new look?" The hairdresser asked, probably just to be sure.

Taehyung smiled cheekily. "We love it."

"Good." The hairdresser said and gave them a thumbs up as they left.

"Well that was fun." Jungkook said as they walked towards the car.

"Yeah and I love the outcome." Taehyung said and ran a hand through Jungkooks pink hair.

"It would be pretty tragic if you didn't like it." Jungkook pointed out as they got into the car, putting on their seatbelts and started driving.

"Now I can call you cherry." Taehyung said and gave Jungkook a goofy smile,  Jungkook himself raised an eyebrow.

"Does that mean I have to call you cherry prince?" Jungkook asked as he focused on the road.

"No." Taehyung whined and Jungkook giggled.

"Why not? It's cute."

"No, it's stupid." Jungkook started full on laughing. "I'm just joking, Prince."

"Good." Taehyung said and smacked Jungkooks arm.

"Haven't you heard the rule of not slapping the driver?" Jungkook asked.

"I have but you're my boyfriend, so I'm allowed to hit you."

"That sounds like a sign of violence, I better call the police." Taehyung snickered and lightly hit Jungkooks arm again.

They were home after that and walked inside, quickly getting comfortable on the couch.

They had put everything where it needed to be in the house, it didn't take long, what took long were which things they weren't going to keep.

"Prince, do you want to see a movie?" Jungkook asked.

"No, I want to cuddle."

"But we can cuddle while we watch a movie."

"Goddamnit Jungkook, I just want your full attention." Jungkook chuckled and pulled Taehyung to lay on him, a leg on each side of his body and his arms almost automatically wrapping around Jungkooks neck.

"You should've just said that, Prince, I'm always willing to give you my full attention."

"Good." Taehyung whispered against Jungkooks lips and slowly connected them.

Jungkook moved his hands up and down Taehyungs back and Taehyung tangled his fingers in Jungkooks cherry pink hair.

"Do you want to do it?" Jungkook questioned in Taehyungs ear.

"No, I just want to keep you close." Jungkook smiled softly and tightened the grip he had around Taehyungs waist.

"That was kind of cheesy prince." Jungkook commented as he looked into Taehyungs shining brown eyes.

"No." Taehyung replied shortly and placed his head on Jungkooks shoulder, careful not to hit his head against Jungkooks jaw.

Jungkook chuckled and removed a hand from Taehyungs waist to ruffle his hair.

"What are we going to do when the hyungs comes tomorrow?" Jungkook questioned as he shifted a little under Taehyung and tightened his grip on Taehyungs waist.

"I was thinking we could just buy some alcohol like you said and some chips and then play spin the bottle." Taehyung suggested and propped himself up on his elbows, each elbow resting on each their own side of Jungkooks head.

"That's a great idea." Jungkook told and pecked Taehyungs cheek. "Especially the alcohol part." Taehyung laughed and hit Jungkooks shoulder, wrapping his arms around Jungkooks neck and resting his head on Jungkooks shoulder afterwards.

"You seriously have a problem." Taehyung told and nuzzled his face further into Jungkooks shoulder, smelling the familiar scent and enjoying his warmth.

"I know Prince and I promise you, I will stop after we go clubbing next week." Jungkook mumbled into Taehyungs hair.

Taehyung sighed and played with the hair on the back of Jungkooks head. "And I'm happy about that." Taehyung whispered.

Jungkook stared into Taehyungs eyes and smiled softly. "Good, because I'm only stopping for you." Taehyung smiled back and pecked Jungkooks lips.

"I'm just tired of a drunk you and all the drunk fights." Taehyung told.

"I never became physical, did I?" Jungkook asked, worry rising in his whole body, Taehyung felt that and reached out to caress Jungkooks cheek.

"You never became physical and after every drunk fight, you'd try to tell me how much you love me, sometimes you were too drunk to even speak but you tried."

Jungkook smiled softly and connected their lips. "I'm happy about that, Prince."