7✔️

"You look so damn hot." Taehyung exclaimed as he stared at Jungkook, biting his lip.

"You do too, Prince." Jungkook exclaimed breathlessly as his eyes roamed around Taehyungs body, trying to take in the fact that Taehyung were all his.

"You two disgust me." Jin told and pulled the both of them towards his car, it were big enough to hold seven, just the amount of people they were going to be.

"How are we going to get home again?" Taehyung questioned as he already knew that they weren't going to all go home together.

"The club isn't that far away, I think we could just go home." Jungkook replied and rubbed Taehyungs thigh.

"We aren't even in the club and you two are already all over each other! Great! Just great!" Yoongi exclaimed loudly.

"Gee babe and people say I'm loud." Hoseok exclaimed and lifted his hand in the air when Yoongi glared at him.

They soon got to the club and entered since there weren't any line by the club.

"This is going to be great!" Jungkook exclaimed, just loud enough for all of them to hear over the loud music that they had already been able to hear even before they arrived.

"Let's sit down!" Jimin yelled and pulled Namjoon with him as all of them found a place to sit down.

"I want to dance!" Hoseok yelled and pulled Yoongis arm, trying to make him go with him, Yoongi shook his head and went to go drinks instead.

Hoseok pulled Jimin with him to the dance floor and they danced, Namjoon watched Jimin with hungry eyes but a cute smile on his lips.

"I want alcohol." Jungkook told Taehyung and Taehyung laughed loudly. "I know and I think Yoongi is coming with some in a second.

"I'm going to dance too." Jin said and took a shot from Yoongi that were just coming back with a tray of different kinds of alcohol, drank it and joined Hoseok, Jimin and Namjoon on the dance floor.

"I don't know about you two but I'm just going to get wasted and then pass out on the table.

"I'm probably going to get wasted and make out with Taehyung." Jungkook deadpanned and Yoongi laughed while Taehyung facepalmed and shook his head.

"You aren't going to club as often anymore, so wouldn't you like to dance too?" Taehyung questioned as Yoongi turned his attention to his boyfriend that had just come back from the dance floor to have a bit to drink.

"I would but I don't want some random person to grind on me." Jungkook replied as he gulped down a whole glass of vodka.

"Come on that would never happen." Taehyung told and drank some vodka too.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook questioned and pointed to Jin that were doing just that.

"At least he's single." Taehyung shrugged.

"Yeah but in case you forgot or didn't know, I'm totally not single." Taehyung laughed and pushed Jungkooks chest.

"I think I've noticed that." Taehyung told.

"Good." Jungkook mumbled as he pulled Taehyung closer.

"Yeah." Taehyung whispered and grabbed Jungkooks collar to connect their lips.

Taehyung wanted to pull back after some time but Jungkook didn't let him, instead he deepened the kiss, their lips moving harshly against each other and Jungkook having to hold back a moan when Taehyung bit down on Jungkooks lower lip.

Taehyung smiled in satisfaction as he pulled away with a small peck. "I would love to continue but I didn't get to tell you what I wanted to do."

Jungkook raised both his eyebrows and rested his face in his hands as he placed his elbows on the table and stared at Taehyung with all his attention. "Really? What would my prince like to do then?"

Taehyung leaned in and pecked Jungkooks lips again before speaking up. "I would like to get waisted and dry hump you on the dance floor." Jungkook laughed loudly, leaning his head back and clapping his hands together.

"What? Would you not like to do that?" Taehyung asked with a small teasing smirk on his lips.

"I feel like I'd get hard in like two seconds but I'd love to do that with you." Jungkook explained.

"You're so goddamn weird." Taehyung told.

"Says you?" Jungkook asked, his face forming a derp face, Taehyung tried to imitate it and they continued like that for awhile, making deep faces at each other.

They both looked up when Jimin were standing in front of them with a tray of different alcohol, just like Yoongi had done.

"You two need some more alcohol." Jimin said, his words slurred a little, normally that would be the for cue Namjoon to take him home but Namjoon were also pretty drunk.

"And then you need to go dancing." Hoseok told and clapped his hand together in excitement, he weren't as drunk as everyone else but he were still pretty drunk.

"Sounds like a plan." Taehyung told and sent a wink in Jungkooks direction, they both knew what that meant but first they wanted to drink some more, so they would be more careless and not even give a damn if anyone noticed what they were doing.

All 7 of them took a shot and went out on the dance floor, even Yoongi who had said that he were just going to pass out on the table were dancing, laughing and having fun.

It didn't take long for Taehyung and Jungkook to slowly drift away in the dancing bodies and doing stuff they wouldn't want their friends to see.

Instead of just dry humping like they had originally intended when they weren't as drunk as they ended up becoming but just tipsy, they went to one of the many spare bedrooms that the club had for people who had passed out in the club or people that just wanted to have fun in a more private area than the main part of the club.

They had a lot of fun and didn't go home with their friends.