The Betrayal

//New chapter!!! Yaaaaay!!!

Yao's P.O.V

Those words... Those hurtful words that he said... Those are the truth.... Why? what did I do to deserve this... Wait... this is just a dream right?

"Yao..."

This is not true... Right?

"Yao....Please.."

This is a huge lie right?!?!?! Oh god... Please... please.. wake me up from this nightmare!!

"Yao... please.. look at me...."

"WHAT?! WHAT COULD YOU POSSOBLY WANT?! TO RUB IT INTO MY FACE?!?!"

He had this shocked and scared look on his face. That doesn't matter now... It doesn't... He betrayed me... Ha.. H-he deserved it.

"Yao... I..."

"You what?!" I was so furious... This can't be happening so quickly!!

"I... Im sorry.."

Those words... That voice... How can everything he say possibly be true now?

"Sorry? Ha! Sorry doesn't mean anything Kiku!!! How long?! How long have you been backstabbing me?! how long have you been betraying me?!?!" I yelled... What he felt doesn't right now.. he doesn't care about me anymore...

"A-about 4 months..." I stood there frozen.. 4 months? He should have told me anything...

"B-but.. its not what you think actually!! Its just.... He.. He wants to hurt you!!"

"What kind of excuse is that?! Liar!"

"But yao!! its tru-"

He sentence was cut off. When I was about to talk.

"Shut it with the crap already!!" I yelled and slapped him across the face. Even I was so shocked that I did that.

He looked hurt...

"Y-yao-"

"No kiku.. shut up. we're through."

His eyes widen. and hugged me. But I pushed away. "N-no Yao!! please!!!"

He hugged me from behind.. and I'm giving all my strength not to hug back.

"Yao.. please.. please!! I don't know what I'll do!! He was always hurting me Yao!! I can't leave because he said he'll kill you!! Please Yao!!"

I Grabbed his shoulders and looked at him in the eye. "No kiku... I have to think.. You could have told me what happened but you didn't... How could I believe you now? You'll be my ex for now.. Y-you should go..." I said and saw his watery eyes... I always hated it when he cries...

"I won't go...."

I can't resist the urge to hug him.. so I did..

"Please kiku.... please." I begged.

He nodded. and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Okay.. but remember.. I'll always love you... okay??". He said then he left...

Kiku Cheated on me... That's just... the most hardest thing to believe.. because I KNOW him.. What if.. what he's saying is true... or... That's his true nature.. I curled up into a small ball.. and cried until I fell asleep...

-The Betrayal-

//HOOOOORAAAAAYYY!!!!