Chapter 23

~Ivan takes you to your favorite ice cream shop and you tell him everything~
Ivan: Y/N I am so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you I was drunk!! I felt like it was my fault that you got hit by the car!!!!
//Your P.O.V// I don't know why but I think I still love Ivan and at that moment I just started crying out of nowhere and i hugged him
//End of P.O.V//
Ivan: *hugs back* I love you y/n
You:I love you too Ivan..
Ivan: But aren't you with Emilio?........
You: I don't think so I mean you saw him with the girl at the club....
Ivan: That's true Then I may have the chance to call you mine....*smirks*
You: Ivan!!
Ivan : It's true!!! I love you!!
You: I love you too Ivan but as a friend
Ivan:ohh......but we may be friends with benefits....*whispers to himself*
You:*blushes* Ivan!!!! I heard that!!!
Ivan: Shitt!! you weren't suppose to hear that but Ok fine!! You:*laughs and then you yawn a little*
Ivan: Aww I'm guessing little Ms.princess is sleepy
You: Shut up! But your right I'm tired and I don't feel like going home because then jacob is going to get mad at me!! Ivan: You can sleep at my house?......I mean if you want to?
You: Aww thanks Ivan!!*You say rubbing your eyes*
~Next thing you know Ivan picks you up and takes you to his car~
You: Seriously Ivan!!! Again!
Ivan: yup
~you went in the car and then Ivan drived to his house~
//Skip car ride//
Ivan: Babygirl we are here!
You:.........
Ivan: Come on Y/N don't ignore me!!!
You:...........
Ivan: So know your ignoring me?!!
~Ivan then opened the car door and saw you asleep 😂~
Ivan: haha I was talking to my self because My princess fell asleep ~Ivan then carries you and takes you to his bed and he falls asleep cuddling you~
[Vote for more]