-

The plastic cup between my hands is lukewarm, the liquid inside only slightly warmer. I've never been able to drink a hot drink that's anything less than boiling, so I guess I just wasted $4. Great. As if my weeks couldn't get any worse.

Maybe I'm exaggerating. Maybe I'm not.

My life hasn't exactly been great, but saying that it 'couldn't get any worse' just might make it worse.

Either way: I'm unhappy. Which is an understatement. Majorly. My phone lies on the table, silent. I don't know why I'm waiting for it to ring, or for there to be a text, because he hates me. I hate me. Once again I fucked everything up.

When I told Z, she sighed, before taking out a bottle of wine. That's always a bad sign. I must've told her more, because the next day when I woke up she'd been oddly quiet - another bad sign. I knew that meant she was restraining herself from saying something. I'm glad, because we would've ended up arguing, and that's the last thing either of us need.

The door opens, and the bell rings, jolting me out of my daydream. The coffee's completely cold now, but that's not important, because he's there. Looking directly at me, with dark circles under his eyes and a desperate look on his face I've only seen once before.

"Ry -,"

worm hi fkkdks i'm new to this and idk i just wanted to write something that's been in my drafts for ages. it's not the greatest fanfic but Oh WeLl. i'm trying to update whenever i can uwu

(goes without saying that obviously these are real ppl, and i respect and love brendon sarah and ryan, i've just had this idea for ages and wanted to finally do something about it c:)