Division 2

If you want background music play video (optional)

"So Martha was all over Ethan at lunch right" Rebecca says, "sure" I say, not really paying attention. She was rambling about how Ethan's so called bestfriend was all over him. While we was walking to class together.
She snaps her small pale fingers at me "jordaannn, you there", "yah, yah I'm sorry" I say snapping back into her world. "Well I'm at my class talk to you later?" Rebecca says walking into her class "love you" I say focusing all of my attention on her not paying any attention to where I was going.
"Woahhh" you bumped into Ethan's strong built body.

God he's sexy!

"I did not mean to do that", "pay a little more attention to where you are going" he says in a deep voice "I said I was sorry, I didn't see you"
You was still standing in front of him staring at his biceps and his abdomen
Out of no where he grabs you and pushes you out of the way, indicating for you to get out of his way.
What a jerk!
I cannot catch feelings for Ethan. That's a big no! I'm do not even have feelings for the boy, he's cute that's all. Plus he is so rude! Ughh I can't believe I'm letting Rebecca bring that bastard into my home!
3 hours later
You are outside in you're car waiting on Ethan and Rebecca, but it's taking longer than usual, so you decided to text her
You: are you coming??
Rebecca: yes, hold on!
You: what are you doing?
Rebecca: me and Ethan are trying to make out but you are ruining it.
You: I'm sorry I'll leave you to it
What it felt like 30 hours, they finally decided to join me in my car.
"Hey love" Becca said "hey, where's Ethan"
"Right here" Ethan said. What a coincidence. I don't want him here.
"Hi jerk" you said in a angry tone, "and why do you think you can call me that", "because you've been an ass to me today"
Rebecca interrupts us "Jordan please, and Ethan don't be rude to my bestfriend"
Y'all head up to your house and walk in, Ethan starts greeting himself to my mom.
"Hi ethan"
"Hey Ms. Marcy"
Btw your last name is Marcy
"So are you guys ready to eat" you're mom says as she starts to put the food out on the table.
"We are starving" Rebecca says as she is pulling out a chair for her to sit at.
About 30 mins later
"I will help you with the kitchen" rebecca says to my mom, "thank you honey, Jordan darling you can give a tour of the house to Ethan", "yes ma'am, come on this way" you say walking towards the hallway.
"This is the guest room. Aka the room Becca is staying in at this current moment"you said, "why is she staying with you" Ethan says as he stood there in her room, " oh, because her parents are on a business trip, so this is my room, right across from Rebecca's"
Ethan's P.O.V
God she's beautiful, from her smile to her body.
"So this my room, right across from Rebecca's" she says, looking kind of nervous like I'm going to do something to her even though I would love to.
You start walking into her room and sit on her bed and look down while fiddling with your fingers " I'm sorry I was so rude to you today, I just met you and I was a jerk I should've never pushed you into the lockers like that", "Ethan its okay, but you are right that wasn't very nice of you to do"
Rebecca burst through the door "hey baby" she says with a smile on her face "Hayy", "what were y'all talking about" Becca says " oh nothing"
I like Rebecca I really do, it's just I don't know I'm going to try and make things work. I hope things work between us, because I hope she can finally change me because I'm tired of going in between every girl and hoping they will change me and then they end up not changing me because I still end up being a fuck boy, I just hope it ends with her!

This took me about a week to write so I hope you like it!!
Insta: @gooffdols

Word count(738)