Cassie's POV :)

I see him skateboard by my house everyday for the last six months but I can't find myself ever go out and talk to him. He skateboards by twice a day. Once around seven thirty am and then again around three-thirty, so I'm guessing to and from school.

I tell my best friend, Jay, about him everyday and he tells me I should just go talk to him. But I can't. What if he stops and I never get to see him ever again. Jay says he must live near by for him to be going by twice a day.

The reason I won't go out and talk to him is because I have a heart shaped birthmark covering my left cheek and I hate it but Jay says it gives me character and extra love to give to someone but I don't know. I used get teased about it in school but once everybody hit high school, everyone just gave up cause everything they had said by then was old and I wouldn't react to it anymore.

I go into my room and change into a pink tank top and some black legging, I grab my Nike's slipping them on. I grab my phone and headphones, putting my phone in my workout arm band.

I hear a knock on the door and smile, I answer it. "Jay!"

"Hey Cassie, ready?"

"Yup, just gotta grab a water, need one?"

"When don't I?"

I laugh and shake my head, I grab two waters from the fridge and hand him one.

Jay and I have decided to go for a run every third day of the week around four.

Today happens to be Friday and I haven't seen the mystery skateboarder yet or I missed him when I was watching some YouTube videos.

We head out running down my street and we take a right at the old gas station, head down towards our school and then down around town and back up my street. It takes us two hours every time only cause we take a break around town for about thirty minutes.

Jay goes home after our run because he forgot his change of clothes in his room but he says he'll be back after his shower.

I head inside and take a long hot shower, I change into black sweats and a pink sweatshirt crop top. I go into the living room and wait for Jay to come back when I hear a knock on the  door, I get up and answer it.

I open the door and am very surprised by whose standing in front of my door, the skateboarder.

"C can I help you?"

He looks up when he hears me speak. "Um, I think you dropped this when you ran by my house," he holds up my key chain with Jay's name on it that, Jay got me for my birthday. It's a joke between us. We both have each other's names but it doesn't mean anything other than friendship.

"Oh um thanks." I reach out to take it from him when our fingers brush and I feel an electric shock. I take the key chain in my hand and smile. "Thanks again, um."

"Noah."

"Thanks Noah."

"It was my pleasure." He says and smiles. "May I know your name?" He looks at me and bites his lip.

"Cassie."

"Hi Cassie," Noah says and smiles.

"Hi Noah," I says and blush a little. I see Jay pull into the driveway and I bite my lip.

Noah notices the car and frowns, "I'll see you around Cassie. It was nice meeting you."

"Bye Noah."

He turns and gets on his skateboard and skates off on the street. 

Jay walks closer to the house and looks at me, "was that your skateboarder?"