The dream

~~~~~~~

I run and run and run constantly along the corridor. I'm being chased by a ghost who seems very angry on me. I don't even know who he is, even if he seems familiar to me. Vivi and Mystery are missing and when I turn at every corner, I'm getting scared by smaller ghosts. What have I done so bad than now I'm being chased through this abandoned mansion, even if it doesn't seem to be abandoned at how clear it is. And I thing the little ghosts are doing the cleaning. Or that ghost who looks like... a gigant bear!?!

I entered another corridor that has thousands of paintings on the walls. I continue to run and didn't see that there is a secret trap on the floor. As the big idiot I am, I fall though that trap and I'm in a free fall for a few good minutes. Or it is just my imagination who says that to me? I keep falling through the trap, seeing for a fraction of a second something like a mirror in which I see myself without my left arm. That makes me panic, but when I look at my metal arm I see it's not gone. I think that is the mirror of the truth I found, many years ago with Vivi, Mystery and... Lewis...

I'm missing him so much.. It's all my fault.. "Auch!" Fuck! Sometimes I should not lose myself like that through my thoughts. I didn't even notice that the trap has a bottom. I get up on my feets and look around me. It seems to be a cave, but arranged similar to the mansion style from where I fell through that trap. Suddenly I'm taken up by the collar of the blouse and slammed against a stalagmite. I open my eyes scared of what will happen next. And I really mean that I'm scared as a chicken because in front of me I see that purple ghost. He said somethig, but I didn't heard what it. In the next moment he hit my head on the stalagmite, when suddenly my vision becomes blurred. As I closer my eyes, I hear more and more a familiar voice calling out my name.

"Arthur !!" I got scare when I hear that voice so close to my ears that I got up like burned of the soft surface that I was on. From what it seems, I'm in a panic attack at how bad I sweat and breathe. I feel a pair of strong arms that surround my body and a suave voice trying to calm me. "Artie, breathe! Please, try to breathe and calm down! Whatever you dreamed was just a dream." I continued to look down, being scared to look up. The person who holds me in his arms is none other than Lewis. Wait. This is the mansion. That means... "Artie... are you all right? What did you dreamed about?" I look at him slightly scared. "Everything was real, right..?" I ask him. He looked confused at me. He raise my chin with his big fingers, staring in my eyes as if he was looking in my soul. "Artie, what did you dream more exactly?" "The night we found you... The night that I, Vivi and Mystery came here because Vivi had discovered this mansion ..." I look down, afraid of what he may say this time. I've had this discussion with him before.. I'm afraid that he'll regret all these months of relationship a-and.. "Artie.. everything will be fine. Those are only some dreams, some bad memories." and he kiss my forehead gently. "But it's hard Lewis... It's tough when it comes to this! You know I still feel guilty about what happened to you!" I start crying, reminding myself of the night that I was possessed and pushed him off the cliff.

Suddenly I feel his sweet lips on mine. Lewis is kissing me more and more passionately, getting me to a state of hypnosis. I become so vulnerable when it's about him. He puts his hands around my waist, and I put my right hand around his neck, starting to kiss him back.

After many seconds of kissing, which seemed to me more like minutes, Lewis broke the kiss and looked back in my eyes. "Arthur, I will always be here for you. You have nothing to worry about. I won't leave you. I won't leave you alone." He takes me in his arms, putting my head to  rests on his well-done chest. "Come on, Artie. You have to get some rest." "Okay." I yawned sleepy. Lewis pulls the blanket over our bodies and soon we both fall asleep in each other's arms. He's right. They are just dreams. He is the real Lewis. A carefree and loving person, who makes me smile and enjoy my new life with my friends and family. I could never live without him next to me. That will be a living hell.

~~~~~~~