Why!?

~~~~~~~

"Why!? Why did you do that!? Why did you pushed Lewis of that cliff?!!" she takes and throw an old book of legends, hitting me in the head. I faint and start to hear a deafening sound in the ears that masks Vivi's angry and sad voice. "Vivi.. I'm sorry.. It was not.." "You pushed him! I saw you with my own eyes before I got my amnesia!! You killed him!" She take the book and hit me again with it. "Why did you have to do this? Why did you have to ruin our happiness? You were so jealous that we were together because you did not have a girlfriend or a boyfriend?! Because of this you had to ruin our lives?!"

Vivi is so angry and that scares me really bad "I thought.." she hits me once more "..that you were.." and once again "... our friend!!" and one more time. After the last hit, I think I heared a crack noise. Now I only hear that deafening sound in my ears and I start to see black in front of my eyes. "Vivi stop it!" I hear Mystery's voice bottomed in the background, but I can't see who's lifting my weakened body from the floor because I think I'm falling into a sleep from where I won't wake up.

~ later ~

After all it seems that wasn't my end. I honestly deserve to die by Vivi's and Lewis's hands.. Vivi is right.. I should have died in Lewis's place .. "Please Arthur.. Wake up .." Is that.. Vivi's voice? What the heck is happening? I find it hard to open my eyes, like the darkness that is around me is trying to keep me there. After some seconds I finally could open my eyes and it seems that I'm still in the mansion that is owned by Lewis. I hardly could turn my head, but when I did it I could see who's crying next to me.

I'm surprised that Vivi is the one that is crying after she tryed to blow my brain out of my skull. I picks up her hand and when she sees me awake, she jumped on me, taking me in a tight hug. "Artie!! I'm so sorry! I'm sorry for what I've done to you! I shouldn't have reacted like that after I recovered my memories. I should have listen, not to start punching you with my book!! " "V-Vivi .. is o-okey. I deserved it." Suddenly, the room's door opened and Lewis with an unknow man enter the room. "Arthie! I'm glad you woke up!" Lewis comes next to us and takes us in his arms. "You frightened us, Arthur! You've been unconscious for almost a week, but I'm not surprised at how much force Vivi put in those hits." "I'm sorry..." Vivi knowed that Lewis was just joking, but Vivi was still sad. I think she really didn't mean what she has done to me...

I take Vivi in ​​my arms and patted her back. "Vivi is okey. It was a normal reaction." "No, it wasn't! I was supposed to know you didn't kill him.. or at least you didn't want it to happen. It was an accident, but the anger took control over my body.. Artie, forgive me... please.. I didn't mean to hit you.. I didn't mean to almost kill you!" "Vivi is okey, I have never been angry on you." When I look to see where Mystery could be, I see the young man that entered the room with Lewis. He looks tall, but not as tall as Lewis, black hair with red peaks, glasses like the ones Mystery is always wearing, dressed in the victorian style. He put his hand around Vivi's waist "Come on, Vivi. I think we have to let Lewis and Arthur to talk about their little problem." "B-But.." "Come on Vivi. Our dinner is in the kitchen and it will get cold if we won't go now to eat it. Lewis worked hard to make it for us." I look at that person as if I see an alien, but that guy saw that I was looking at him puzzled. "Oh, that's right. You don't know that I could take this kind of form. Don't worry, Arthur, it's me, Mystery. This is my human form." "I couldn't guess that was you buddy.. You look like a movie star dressed in victorian style!" " Haha, thanks Arthur!"

I take a few seconds and realize that Lewis doesn't know yet that Vivi is with Mystery! What will Lewis say?! I turn my head towards him with a little fear in my eyes, but he takes me in his arms. "Do not be afraid Artie. Mystery and Vivi told me everything and I'm not upset. I was the one who told Vivi that if I died before her, she shouldn't be alone, that she should find someone that would understand her and who wants to spend the rest of its life with her. Plus, we both have something important to discuss." At that moment, Vivi and Mystery leaved us alone and I'm getting more and more tense. 

What if he asks me again about the accident?! He won't believe me! He will say I'm crazy! "Artie.. calm down. I won't hurt you." "But what about what you wanted to talk about...?" "First of all, Mystery told me what really happened in the cave and..." he takes my robotic hand in his "...why do you have this robotic arm... Artie, I'm sorry I didn't believed you. I realize that you won't do that on your own will. You're too sweet and kind to do such a crime." then he took my face between his palms and looked in my eyes "Why did you not tell me what you were feeling about me? Why did you stayed silent and  hurt yourself like that, Artie?" 

He found out?! Oh holy lord! W-What should I tell him?! I didn't thought I'd ever have to explain this thing to him! "Artie, why...?" "B-Because I was afraid.. I mean, seriously Lewis.. What I feel about you is not normal." "Artie, you know too well that I don't care if it's normal or abnormal. You had to tell me.." "Why..? You were dating Vivi! I couldn't do that to my best friends!" "Yes you clould have told me because I love you too." "W-What?! L-Lew.. " I couldn't contineu my sentence because Lewis turned into his human form and kissed me. 

When I feel like I'm out of air, I break the kiss " Why...? Why did you kiss me, Lewis? " " Is not obvious Artie? I love you! I love you so much. I said it two seconds ago, Kingsmen. I love you since we got into the same high school, before we met Vivi. She knows what I feel for you and agreed to help me stay away from you on this subject. I was afraid you won't feel the same as me. I couldn't do that to my best frie.." I didn't let him finish the phrase and I sticked my lips on his. He immediately responds to the kiss and puts me in his lap. After kissing for some minutes that were feeling like hours, we ate what Lewis cooked for us, then we went down to the enormous living room in the mansion where Vivi and Mystery were looking at TV at a series of paranormal activities hunters.  We spend the rest of the evening together and I was thinking why did I have to suffer so much. If I had told him this simple 'I love you' years ago, we all could have been happy and Lewis would be alive now. Who knows... But I'm glad we're still united. I'm happy that everything is back to normal and all of us have their special someone next to them.

~~~~~~~