Vivi the Cupidon (Part 1)

~~~~~~
So you'll know, in this chapter Mystery is also a human, the action is happening in the last year of highschool and it will contain bdsm scenes and language inappropriate for minors. So if you are a minor read this before you start to read the chapter and think twice before you'll regret reading this.
~~~~~~

It's a beautiful day and our favourit gang is in the last hour of school. The science class. Today they have to dissect a frog and to observe it. Arthur and Lewis were doing their work looking trubled and this didn't got out of Vivi's view. She gets close to her partner and whisper in his ear "Hey, Mystery?" "Yes Vivi dear?" "I have an idea to make Arthur and Lewis confess their feelings to each other." she start to smile like a little evil. "Ooooh, lets hear this awsome idea, my dear." he smiles at his girlfriend. Vivi get close to her boyfriends ear and she start to whisper him her 'evil' idea.

~ later at night ~

"Vivi!! Slow down!!" "Oh come on! I don't drive that bad!" "Oh god, oh god, oh god!!! We will die!!!" and then Vivi park the car next to a club. "Ha! I told you I'll manage it. You are such a scaredy cat, Arthur." "I'm sorry my dear friend. But who the hell gived you the driving licence?!!" "Oh come on. Lets get inside! Mystery is waiting for us!" Vivi dragged Arthur after her into the loudly club. "What are we doing here, Vivi? Y-You know I don't feel really well in those kind of places..." "You'll see dear friend. But before we get in..." she put a blindfold on Arthur's eyes, then dragged him in the club. "V-Vivi! W-What's this for?!" "You'll see!"

On the other heand... " Come on buddy. It will be okey!" "Mystery.. You know that Arthur won't come here.. He hates those kind of places.. And he accept the thought of this place just because I'm his best friend." "Man, you know that Vivi and I love you dearly. And dad consider you as his son. He want you to be happy." "But.. What if Arthur won't like this side of me? Or if he dosen't like me back? It will distroy our friendship!" "Stop thinking such things. Trust me. Vivi isn't wrong in what she is doing." "Hope so.." then the door suddenly opens and Mystery's father enters the room. "Boys. How are you?" "Fine dad. Just putting some courage in Lewis" " It will be fine Lewis. If Arthur truly love you as Vivi said, he will accept this part of you." Lew smiles and get up from the couch. "Thanks sir. Mystery, I'm ready to take this risk." "That's my man! Come on! Vivi texted me that they are here and she is getting Arthur in the room we prepared for you two." "Thanks buddy." "Have fun!" Mysterty and his father told Lewis, making the purple haired boy to blush a little.

Lewis meet with Vivi on his way to the special room and she told him to take care of her little baby boy. At that Lewis laughed and continued his way to where Arthur is. He opened the door and saw Arthur on the bed blindfolded. Athur jumped a little when he heared the door open, didn't know who it was. "W-Who is there?! Vi if it's you please stop this joke. It's scaring me, girl!" "Haha. Don't be scared Artie. No one will hurt you." Lewis sitted on the bed next to Arthur and tooked of the material that was covering Arthur's eyes off of him. "L-Lewis? W-Why are you here..." but he immediately sees what Lewis is wearing "W-why are you.." "Arthur.. I think is time to tell you something about me.. Well two things. First is that sometime I'm coming here to help Mystery's dad with the bar." "O-Oh.. T-That is nice from you Lew, b-but why.." "Let me finish dear friend." He put his heand over Arthur's mouth. "The second thing is that.. A-Arthur.. I.. I love you! I love you since we were in 7th grade! My parents supported me, my sisters as well, Vivi, Mystery and their familys also, but I was afraid to tell you... To confess my feelings to you.. Mabye you won't accept my feelings, mabye you'll think that I'm a freak and you'll end our friendship, but I wanted to confess my feelings that I have for yo.." Lewis is stoped from talking by Arthur who just kissed the purple haired man.

Lewis didn't wait any longer and putted Arthur on his lap and start kissing him more passionately until non of them had air in their langs. "Oh Artie~ You don't know how long I wanted to do this~" "I think I know what are you saying there buddy. I'm in love with you since we were in the 7th grade as well. You have no idea how hard was form me not to blush every time I was next to you or talk to you." "Haha. It's seems that 'Vivi the Cupidon' did her job very well" "Haha! Yes she did." "Then.. you don't mind if we.. I-I mean I know you don't really like those things.." "I don't mind if it's with you Lew. I didn't really dislike those kind of activities. I just... wanted to do them with the one I really love.." Lewis blush like a tomato at that, then smiled at the blonde and kissed him again. "Then you don't mind if we did it like this? Is our first time Artie." "I-I know. But I trust you that you won't hurt me." "How can I hurt such a beautiful person? I'll be without heart if I'll do that." "Haha. Always so sweet." "Just for you my love." Then the two of them kissed again and started the fun.

~~~~~~
Well I know is short but I have to think what to write for the spicy part. So until next time guys!
~~~~~~