His Sunflower And The Fat Idiot Pt2

Alfred turned around looking up at the bigger nation. Anger filled his head and he shoved him back "You stay away from my brother! You don't know anything about him!" he yelled grabbing Matthew's hand. "We are leaving!"

Now Ivan was beginning to get sort of upset. He grabbed Matthew's other hand. "He hangs around who he wants, da?" He did his best to keep his voice steady.

Alfred pulled Matthew's arm so he stood at his side. "No! W-who can trust someone as terrifying as you! You are a monster that will just hurt him!" he yelled. Ivan was absolutely stunned, and the rising anger in him was washed over with by hurt and disbelief. Though he had been called monster and terrifying plenty, following it with saying he'd.. "..hurt him?" his eyes flickered to Matthew and back and his grip loosened.

"A-Alfred ow could you be so heartless?" Matthew said not believing the words that came out of his brother's mouth. "It's true! You don't remember the monster i saw out of him! He will hurt you! He will enjoy it too!" Alfred yelled. "S-Stop! P-please both of you stop..." Matthew then looked at Ivan "A-Are you o-ok?" he asked softly

Ivan nodded, then gently grabbed his arm. "You deserved it. I never will hurt Matvey. He is special." his voice was gentle towards the Canadian but stern to Alfred.

Alfred glared at the Russian man "Matthew. Who can you trust? Your brother? or a psychopath?" he asked crossing his arms "W-well.. I trust the person i actually put my trust in." he stays next to Ivan "H-he is the only one who hasn't hurt my, Physically or mentally"

"M-Mattie.." Alfred said a bit shocked

Ivan looked down at him and smiled, resisting the urge to hug him tightly right now. Well, it WOULD piss Alfred off even more... but he decided to leave it.

"Fine! But when you get hurt by him and try to come crying to me. you will just have a locked door in front of your face" Alfred said bluntly then walked away and out of the building. Matthew sighs softly. he walked to get his note pad and picked it up and closed it "I-I'm sorry about that Ivan" he said softly

Ivan rowned. "It's alright.. I am sorry that happened." He noticed the notepad yet again. "May I see?" he asked, smiling.

N/A: How is that?! I am so glad i have a friend and an awesome arthur (Of a fan fic of hers/his I just LOVE) Who both like it! ^-^