chapter 1

Chapter one

I was in the forest hunting, I came across a deer and it was downwind from me so I crept forward making sure that I didn't step on any twigs to alert the deer of my presence then I heard I large crack and looked up seeing a tree come flying towards me I roll out the way but had dropped my bow and it was crushed. I looked up to see a six-foot ogre coming running at me with his club raised above his head. he was towering over me and it swung its club and hit me I flew across the forest and landed in mud.

My body limp and cold in the mud I heard it walk towards me laughing. Using the last of my strength I get up looking at the ogre I notice that there's a short sword on its belt. I run full speed then slide under him and kick him where it hurts. I get up quickly and pulled the short sword out from his belt the ogre back handed me and I flew to the ground luckily the sword didn't go far from me, I got up and ran towards the sword right as I bent down to grab it I was hit by the club and flew into a tree trunk.

My vision blurred and felt myself slowly lose consciousness I got up and held my sword up I felt my muscles tremble as I pulled my sword up I knew I couldn't last much longer it was me or him, my life or his life. So I ran at him and he swung his club I tried to block it but failed and got flung into a tree trunk I tried to move but couldn't I felt a searing pain in my stomach I looked down and saw a piece of a tree imbedded in my stomach my whole body was numb and I felt myself losing consciousness.

I knew that if I lost consciousness I would never wake up again I felt something touch my chest I looked up and only saw the ogre looking at me amused and laughing a few feet away I was mad at myself for being weak, I was mad that I would be dying on my birthday. I was in-raged and then I felt something manifest inside me and felt myself being engulfed in a craving for death and destruction.it consumed my body with a rage and craving for blood.it was enough for my mind and body to ignore the agonizing pain that had hit me in wave's just moments ago. Grabbing the short sword I take off at full speed and slice the ogre's finger off. It roars in pain and swings its club with full force which was fast a few minutes ago but was slower. I could only tell that he was swing full forest because his muscles along his arm were tightened. He was swinging low for my legs so I jumped up and went above his head. When I started going down I raised the sword above my head and used all my strength and swung down. He blocked it but it only prolonged his life instead I had only cut his club in half and decapitated his left arm.

It roared in agony and threw its club at the ground before I had one foot on the ground. Destroying the ground under my feet I feel forwards and my chest was meet by a flying uppercut launching me in to the air like a ragdoll. I started falling face first to the ground and three feet away from the ground I was hit by a tree trunk and launched into thorny vines. Feeling myself start to lose consciousness from the agonizing pain that started to hit me in waves again. I try to get up but felt thorns being wrapped tighter around my body I look up to see the ogre being pierced from behind by two lances then I pass out...