Short Moments.1

((Random fandoms, random moments, random dialog. Enjoy :D))
**TRIGGER WARNING: CURSING, RUDE CHARACTER(S), RACISM, BULLYING, ANGST. THESE TAGS WON'T EFFECT ALL, BUT THERE MAY BE A FEW SCENES WHERE SOME OF THESE TAGS WILL BE IN USE.**

~~~HSOC~~~
**Starring; Arlene - Maxi

"... Hey, Xi Xi?"

"... *sigh* Yes?"

"Can I have a Bepis?"

"... A what?"

"A Bepis! ^-^"

"You mean a Pepsi...?"

"No a Bepis! :U"

*Maxi gets up and heads into the kitchen*

"Show me the 'Bepis'."

*Arlene points to a can of Pepsi*

"... One, you don't need any sugar. You're already hyper enough without it. Two, ... That's a Pepsi."

"No! It says Bepis right there!"

"... Are you dyslexic?"

"No but quite a few people sa7 I am owo"

*Maxi walks out of the kitchen and back into the living-room*

"He7 wait! Come back! D:"

~~~END SCENE~~~

~~~VLD2Gen~~~
**Starring; Dashi - Carlo - SOME B**** A** BULLY- I mean uh... Colby - ANGST - Aakil - Holly - Carter

*Carlo isn't himself... Not anymore. His galra side was showing more then ever, he's aggressive, his irises are slits, he's growling, and blotches of purple appeared on his skin, more appearing as he got madder and madder*

"YOU'RE A MONSTER. THAT'S ALL YOU'LL EVER BE! A GALRA B E A S T AND A DISGRACE TO THE PALADINS OF VOLTRON!" *Colby*

"... Shut up... SHUT UP!" *Carlo*

*Carlo lunged at Colby, who dodged and landed a hit on Carlo's back*

"C-Carlo! Stop! P-please!" *Carter*

^^It's No Use. When He's Like This, There's No Calming Him Down. He Has To Stop On His Own. That's How Dashi Said He Snapped Out Of It Last Time.^^ ((A/N: Holly is mute. '^^' Means someone is using sign language.))

"Where the h**l IS Dashi?" *Aakil*

*Carlo attacked Colby, throwing punches and kicking at him. Only a few hits landing*

*Dashi runs over* 

"Sorry I'm late... Oh god-" *Dashi*

"W-what do we do? Y-you're the o-only one who's dealt w-with him in this s-state o-of m-mind..." *Carter*

"... I would say leave him alone, but it seems leaving him alone isn't an option... He could get hurt is this continues any longer.." *Dashi* ((F__K THE OTHER GUY HE CAN DIE IF HE NEEDS TO :D))

*Colby was running out of energy, while Carlo only gained energy. His anger fueled him enough to keep going. As they fought, Carlo landed more and more hits and finally had knocked Colby back and onto the ground*

"Carlo, stop!" *Dashi*

*Carlo stepped towards Colby, readying for another attack*

"CARLO!" *Dashi*

*Dashi ran towards Carlo, placing a hand on his shoulder*

*Carlo spun around, now facing Dashi. This isn't gonna end well. He pushes Dashi away, his aim now focused on Dashi*

"Oof!" *Dashi*

*Carlo growled, showing no signs of snapping back anytime soon*

"Carlo... Please... Calm down... It's me! ... Best friend Dashi..?" *Dashi*

"..." *Carlo*

"Please, I know you're in there. Snap out of it! This isn't you." *Dashi*

*Dashi's words weren't reaching Carlo. Carlo took one step back, preparing to attack his closest friend*

*Dashi took a few steps back*

"... Carlo..." *Dashi*

*Carlo lunged towards Dashi, attacking him. Dashi had tried to dodge but failed, taking a hit to the gut*

*The others gasped and Aakil held onto Holly, who was shaking as she watched what use to be her brother attack their leader*

"HNGH-!" *Dashi*

*Carlo landed 10 hits on Dashi before he snapped out of it finally*

"... W-wha... Oh god..."

*Carlo backed away from Dashi. His eyes were back to normal, but the purple blotches were still there. It'd be about a week before they disappear*

"D-Dashi I'm so sorry..."

*He shook violently, tears forming. He didn't mean to...*

*Dashi scooted back and away from Carlo, staring at him in fear*

*Carlo ran away from the scene, choking back sobs. He had just attacked his best friend, and almost went full on Galra. He became the monster he knew he was, the one he was always told he was. The best thing he could think of to do about this was run away, and avoid contact with anyone. They could always find a new red paladin...*

"Shit... CARLO, WAIT!" *Dashi*

~~~END SCENE~~~

~~~VLD2Gen~~~
**Starring: Previous pala-crew - Next gen pala-crew

(Switching to my normal writing style for this one)

The paladins and their partners all sat in a room, Joking and laughing with each other. They had came together so their kids could have a play-date, and so that they would be able to talk and catch up with one another. They were talking about the lions and their new-found abilities when they heard loud music coming from the basement. That's when they noticed the kids weren't in the room. The paladins looked amongst themselves, trying to decide who would check it out. Lance had volunteered and got up, heading toward the stairs to the basement.

He headed down the stairs and walked up to the basement door. He then opened it and walked inside.

"What are you do-"

He was greeted with loud music and the sight of all the kids bouncing around to it. Like- Actually bouncing. (Except for Aakil of course, who was probably staring at everyone else like they were insane)

"... Oookay then-"

He closed the door after walking out, and went up the stairs, walking into the living-room trying not to laugh as that moment played over and over in his mind.

"So? what were they doing?" Asked Keith.

"They're having their own mini party. All they need is apple juice and animal crackers and they'll be all set"

~~~END SCENE~~~

~~~HSOC~~~
**Starring:  Anne - Maxi

*Anne is recording*

"Hey, Maxi. How do you feel about him again?"

*Maxi takes a drink of his lemonade, sets his cup down, and slams his hand down on the table*

"I'm not gonna listen to some bitch ass, tryna get up all in my ass, tryna get me outta somebody elses ass, so he can go fuck his own ass."

*He slams his hand down on the table again*

"UGH."

*Anne wheezes*

~~~END SCENE~~~ 

(some memes, some angst, and some things I found on Tik Tok that I thought would fit well with certain characters. You're welcome c:)