Chapter 2: Blue's Mission

Screaming 'Daddy!', she woke up drenched in sweat. It took her a few seconds before she calmed down and realized that it was just a dream. She smirked at the fact that 8 years later she still had the same nightmare over and over again and that it still scared and hurt her just as much it as it did that day.

'11th October', read the calender on her bedside. The same day on which 16 years ago she was born, while her mother died giving birth to her and the same day on which 8 years ago she'd last seen her father.

"It's the same day, and yet everything is so different", she wondered out loud. 8 years ago, the room she had was 4 times the size of the apartment or rather the room she lived in now. All the walls of the room were painted black and all the room had was a bedside lamp and an old telivision. But she didn't care about all those materialistic things because she was finally where her father was, she had finally tracked him down. New York.

She got up, took a shower changed into a grey hoodie, white shirt and black jeans. As she tied her hair into a braid and wore her boots, she revised the few facts she remembered about herself, in her head.

'I am Tiara Blue. The daughter of Victoria and Thames Blue. My father was the CEO of Big Wonder Companies, and a multi billionaire. My mother died giving birth to me and my dad was seperated from me and probably abducted on 11th Oct 2024. I have never met anyone from my mother's side of family and the only person I've met from my father's side was Grandma Marj, who'd died when I was 11 and my only mission in life is to find my father.'