Namjoon and Seokjin

Namjoon stirred awake as he heard the muffled sounds of moans at Jimin & Jeongguk's room. it was his birthday today and he hated to be awaken that early.

"these kids.." he said as he stretched his arms while still laying on his bed. "instead of greeting me first in the morning there they are being too loud." he scoffed and messed his hair as he checked his phone. opening their shared twitter account, he smiled at the tons of greetings ARMYs tweeted to him.

after a few minutes he decided to finally get up. he took a quick shower and got pissed as he looked at his morning wood.

"aish jinjja.." he frustratedly got ready and decided to go the kitchen.

as soon as he got out from his room the smell of Jin's cooking welcomed his nostrils. he walked into the kitchen and to his surprise, breakfast was ready.

"oh. you're just in time. everything is done. i just need to wake the kids up." Jin who was with his pink apron welcomed him with a hug and a light kiss on the cheek. "happy birthday Namjoon-ah."

"aw. thanks Jin hyung. this means a lot to me." he said as he hugged Jin back tightly. "what time did you even wake up to prepare all of these? you should have slept longer since we have a mini fanmeet later."

"i should be the one saying that to you. why are you awake already?" Jin asked while he slowly freed himself from Namjoon's embrace.

"the kids next door were too loud." Namjoon said with yet another scoff which made Jin chuckle.

"aigoo. you know you should get used to that already. ah~ now you sit down and i'll call them now." Jin smiled as he skipped to the other's rooms.

-------

the venue for the fanmeet surprisingly wasn't enough for the amount of ARMYs who came to join Namjoon on his special day.

after saying his speech to his lovely ARMYs the members then took their turns to give their leader a message plus a warm hug.

after the fanmeet they went straight to their guestings on a radio show.

Namjoon wanted to get back to the dorm as he felt unusual today. wanting something he can't even name what.

all he noticed was how Jin looked so vibrant and glowing today. he just wanted to take him in his arms and lock his lips on Jin's plump ones. but his face turned into a frown as he remembered Taehyung.

Taehyung who is clingy to everyone. Jin is his boyfriend but Jin isn't the one he's always with. that's why Namjoon always takes the opportunity to approach Jin whenever he sees him alone; sometimes when Jin is watching Taehyung from afar.

he wanted to be with Jin. he wanted Jin to be his. he even asked Jin out already. but Jin is too head over heels over Taehyung.

"hyung. broadcast is finished. let's go back to the dorm~" Hoseok tapped Namjoon lightly on the shoulder knocking Namjoon off his mini-reverie.

---------

they went back to the dorm that night and everyone went straight to their rooms since they ate dinner out at a restaurant.

Namjoon was tossing and turning at his room.

'Just one night. that's all i ever wanted.'

he sighed and pulled out his phone.

To Seokjin hyung

'are you still awake?'

To Namjoon-ah

'yes i am. why? ^^'

To Seokjin hyung

'well i wanted to talk. but.. is Taehyung with you?'

To Namjoon-ah

'he's with Hoseok. i think they're playing games~'

Namjoon grinned at his phone.

To Seokjin hyung

'can you come here.. like.. now? ㅋㅋ'

Namjoon didn't receive a response. a few minutes went and still no response. suddenly there was a knock on his door. Namjoon almost jumped from where he was sitting. he opened the door and Jin was there.

"hi birthday boy. is there anything wrong?" Jin asked but then Namjoon lightly dragged him inside his room. Jin blinked a bit in surprise but then sat on Namjoon's bed. Namjoon then sat beside him. he could smell that Jin just had a shower. his vanilla scent was intoxicating. stupid Taehyung~

"so what shall we talk about?" Jin looked at him.

Namjoon scooted closer to Jin and hugged him.

"uhm.. Namjoon-ah.." Jin blinked and let Namjoon hug him; Namjoon then pulled away and planted a light kiss on Jin's lips earning him a blush.

"w-what are you doing?" Jin stuttered;

"please hyung.. even just for tonight.. forget about Taehyung who always takes you for granted. just for tonight.. please.. accept my heart.." Namjoon pleaded as he looked straight into Jin's eyes. his eyes were threatening to drop tears.

to his surprise, Jin reached out to touch his face. Namjoon leaned into his touch and hugged him. he then again tries to kiss Jin and Jin responded.

he deepened the kiss; Jin had his arms wrapped his neck as he slowly laid him down.