NamJin~

Jin opened his eyes as he felt his back lying on the soft of Namjoon's matress.

"N-Namjoon-ah~"

Namjoon rested his index finger on Jin's lips

"from the way you kissed me i know your answer is yes. so please Jin hyung.."

Jin bit his lip and nodded. "this is a secret right?"

"of course." Namjoon nodded assuringly as he stroked Jin's hair; his fingers trailing down Jin's face; admiring his indeed princess-like skin.

"aigoo~ Namjoon-ah.. i know i'm pretty~ aren't you aware of that?" Jin said confidently trying to hide his blush and shyness.

Namjoon chuckled as he hugged Jin again. "that conceited confident side of you really drives me nuts." he laughed as he nuzzled his face on Jin's neck. making Jin giggle a bit as he covers his mouth.

Namjoon then looks at him again and uncovers his mouth as he leaned down to kiss his hyung deeper and more intense this time; the kiss was passionate and Jin couldn't help but respond.

Namjoon pulls away again as he caresses Jin's waist. "have you done it with Taehyung?"

Jin forced a smile. "it's been ages since we last did it.."

"then that must be tight." Namjoon said making Jin blush harder.

"y-ya.."

"i'll be gentle."

"but.."

"you already agreed. and this will all be a secret~" Namjoon reminded Jin.

Jin bit his lip as Namjoon slipped his hands inside his shirt. Namjoon easily found his nubs and gently flicked them between his fingers earning him a soft mewl from Jin. Namjoon then finds his lips again and kissed him torridly; with Jin responding eagerly and pulling him closer.

Namjoon knew he had him now. and he was ready to take Jin further.

He pulled away to omitt their seemingly annoying clothes; first undressing himself as Jin watched him; then he proceeded to undressing his hyung.

Jin blushed more as he felt Namjoon's eyes gaze on his bare body. Namjoon smiled sweetly at Jin and kissed his forehead; then buried his face on the crook of Jin's neck and peppered it with butterfly kisses. Jin closed his eyes and pushed his fingers through Namjoon's hair. it felt too good and he wasn't doing much yet.

"i didn't lock the door.." Jin breathlessly said earning him a grunt from Namjoon.

"aish~" Namjoon stood up and went to lock the door. in a blink of an eye he was hovering on top of Jin again; he then starts showering kisses on the elder's chest.

Jin bit his lip and gasped as he felt Namjoon's lips pinch his sensitive nub. Namjoon then gave it a tentative lick that made Jin moan softly.

his soft moans were the only music Namjoon knew about at that moment.

he was a bit shocked when he felt Jin's hands roam all over his back. suddenly, Jin pushed him away and dragged him to lean on a wall, as Jin went down on his knees.

"fuck.." Namjoon knew what Jin is up to.

Jin looked up at him and blushed; then Jin nuzzled his face on Namjoon's thigh; giving a light kiss on it; earning a low groan from the younger.

Jin had his hands on Namjoon's long reel now, he slowly stuck his tongue out to give his tip a painfully slow lick; and Namjoon could only watch at the magic Jin is doing between his legs.

Jin now slightly sucked the tip; making Namjoon twitch.

"take it all in. i wanna feel your warmth around it.."

Namjoon almost begged and Jin couldn't resist do at his command, he slowly took his length on his mouth; fighting the urge to choke coz it wasn't just long, it was quite thick. Jin slightly hollowed his cheeks as he starts to bob his head up and down; with Namjoon guiding his head to move.

"ohh~ my god hyung.. mmm~"

Jin held on Namjoon's thighs as he bobbed his head faster; but then Namjoon had to stop him coz he felt he was near.

Jin pantingly looked at him as Namjoon pins him on the floor.

"here?"

"i think crawling up to the bed would take much time." Namjoon chuckled as he spread Jin's legs; then reaches for the lube on the edge of his bed. Jin squirmed as he felt Namjoon put a generous amount on his length then on his entrance.

Namjoon then kisses his forehead again as he slowly pushed his head in; making Jin gasp softly.

"o-ohh~"

"damn it's so tight~"

Jin held on to Namjoon's shoulders as the younger pushed the rest of his length inside; Jin throwing his head back with eyes shut tightly.

as soon as he was fully inside him, Namjoon took a while before moving letting Jin adjust to his size. he could feel his tight entrance squeeze his length and he let out a low groan.

Jin moved his hips shortly urging Namjoon to move. Namjoon locked his lips on Jin's and started to thrust gently with Jin moaning against his lips.

the kiss got intense as Namjoon sped his pace up; holding on to Jin's hips.

"ohh.. Namjoon-ah.. harder.."

Namjoon groaned and pulled his length out halfway then slammed back harder inside his hyung. Jin tried his best to suppress his whimper.

Jin then noticed his leaking unnoticed erection; he shakingly tries to jerk it off. Namjoon noticed this and pumped his length along with the pace of his thrusting. Jin used his other hand to cover his mouth preventing it to make obscene noises.

the room was filled with sounds of suppressed moans yet loud skinslapping. after a fee sequences of rapid thrusts Namjoon started to hit that sensitive spot of Jin's making Jin shortly release on Namjoon's hand. Namjoon groaned and smirked as he pecked Jin's plump lips; now plumper coz he had been biting it for quite a while. shortly after, Namjoon finally reached the edge and filled Jin up with his warmth; with Jin closing his eyes while catching his breath. Namjoon then collapsed himself above Jin and smiled as he nuzzled on his hyung's neck; listening at how their breathing chased each other.

"thank you for making me happy today.." Namjoon gently said as he hugged Jin tightly.