Hoseok and Taehyung

"hahahaha okay you lost, hyung. now take your pants off." Taehyung grinned as Hoseok kicked his pants off.

"damn good thing i wore boxers today instead of a brief. and up to now I'm still wondering where the hell did you get this idea." Hoseok was laughing as he set aside his second to the last fabric remaining on his body.

apparently they were playing Timberman on Hoseok's phone. the one who loses with a lower score after a one game for each player has to take a piece of clothing off.

"i just wanted to see you strip." Taehyung chuckled.

"too bad i didn't see much of your body." Hoseok smiles as he sat back down on the floor beside Taehyung.

"not my fault that I'm good at the game. Yoongi hyung's tips were quite useful.

"wonder why they don't work on me~" Hoseok said as he laid his head on Taehyung's lap who is just shirtless coz he lost to Hoseok only once.

"admit it. you intentionally lose your games coz you wanna lure me. ain't i right?" Taehyung smirked. "i saw how thrilled you are when i told you the mechanics of our game tonight." he said as he played with the waistband of Hoseok's boxers.

Hoseok shrugged. "i think you know me too well, then. but i wanna ask you something."

"tell me, hyung."

"why don't you just break up with Jin hyung? we all know how much he loves you. don't you think you're hurting him? not that I'm complaining with what we are now, but.."

"simply because i like to keep you both." Taehyung plainly answered. "as greedy as it may seem, but i want you both."

Hoseok then again shrugged. "hmmmn. hormones~ your hormones are as 4D as you."

"I'm sleeping here tonight." Taehyung said as he ran his finger along Hoseok's bare chest.

Hoseok rose from Taehyung's lap; eventually pulling Taehyung up as well.

Taehyung, a bit puzzled followed Hoseok anyways.

Hoseok stepped off his boxers and sat on his study table; smirking at Taehyung.

Taehyung then knew what he has to do. he stood in between Hoseok's legs and crashed his lips a little violently against his hyung's lips, poking his tongue on Hoseok's slightly parted lips. Hoseok then took the opportunity to suck on Taehyung's tongue.

muffled moans escaped their lips as Hoseok guided Taehyung's hand onto his building erection. the younger then started to pump on the older's member.

Hoseok breaks the kiss and reached over Taehyung's nape to make him throw his head back a bit, showering sloppy kisses on the latter's sumptuous neck.

"d-don't leave a ma--"

"i know." Hoseok interrupted Taehyung with a low, sexy whisper with a slight nibble; earning him a low moan.

as Taehyung pumped his hyung's erection faster, in a split second his pants along with his boxer dropped on his knees. Hoseok was already kneading his ass cheeks from light squeezes that slowly get rougher, ending them with a hard slap.

Taehyung lost control and shoved Hoseok's erection on his mouth, making sure the tip hits the back of his throat.

Hoseok then pushes him away just in time as he felt his near orgasm. Taehyung was panting on the floor when Hoseok suddenly pushed him on the table facing it this time.

Taehyung then bended a bit, impatiently wiggling his ass.

"w-what the fuck is taking you long, hyung? i need it now."

Hoseok chuckled and positioned himself behind Taehyung, teasingly brushing his tip on the latter's entrance. Taehyung bit his lip and grinded his ass against Hoseok.

"damn it. I'm going in."

Taehyung gripped tightly on the sides of the table as Hoseok started pentrating him, slowly filling his insides.

Hoseok turned Taehyung's head to face him and kissed him to suppress their moans; as he starts to move his hips into a slow thrust, slowly picking up pace by each second.

"nnnfff.. damn it.. faster.." Taehyung mumbles hastily against Hoseok's lips. hyung knew it and thrusted faster onto the younger, lightly shaking the table this time. Hoseok reached in for Taehyung's own erection and started jerking it fast.

after being done with Taehyung's release, Hoseok raised one of Taehyung's legs for better access of his spot inside him and hitted it vigorously as soon as he found it. Taehyung bit his lip hard til it slightly bled.

"ohh.. shit.. ohh.." Hoseok made sure he was deeply inside Taehyung before he finally reached his orgasm; thus filling up the younger's insides.

they both collapsed on the floor catching their breath as Hoseok wrapped his arms around Taehyung from the back.

"mmmm~"

"mmmmm.."

Hoseok chuckled. "drained out ehh?"

"where do you get those energy from after all.." Taehyung laughed softly. "carry me to the bed. it's cold here."

Hoseok then placed themselves on the bed with Taehyung in his arms.

"what came into you and you decided to fuck me on the table?" Taehyung said as he hugged Hoseok's body.

"don't tell me you didn't like it?" Hoseok smirked.

"babo. it was... amazing."