0.01

sea waves, ocean, wind, calming

"hey y/n isn't this the best place to read your favourite pirate book?" said Jane. "it is and i really appreciate it, the sounds of every each of the sea the wind its so calming." as you said the wind was so cold and calming.

Your parents were a pirate too but not to long after they were so tired and hurt, they can't continue the journey they had before.

"hun look at our kids, they look so happy. Thank you for bringing us here, i really appreciate it and also your daughter." your mother said to your father.

"no need to thank me, thank to your daughter who made us feel free" your father is a chill person, he didn't care of the pirates stuff anymore all he care is you, Jane and your mother.

"should we tell her about the unknown flower ?"

"no not yet maybe tomorrow."

"hmm im afraid that someone will take her away from us."

"it's okay if she's taken away from us because it's her safety."

"what about Jane?"

"Jane, she will stay with us since she's not unknown only y/n is unknown. The secrets will be open when she's with them."

"let's hope that they will get her before the queen comes."

The father nodded his head agreed with his wife and called his daughter to come inside since the moon is coming.

"hey y/n we have something to tell you tomorrow."

"okay dad"

Nighty night stay asleep we will come and get you after your information...

"unknown will always be unknown until secrets is on their hands"

"unknown is the dangerous in the sea"

"unknown has the flower in their hands and heart"

"unknown from the angel of the flower and sea"

You woke up from the dream and realised that it's already morning.

"what the heck am i dreaming? That dream it's not cool." you said as walking down the stairs towards the kitchen door.

"goodmorning y/n did you have a good sleep?"

"goodmorning, i don't know about the good sleep its kinda weird"

finally the dream has came it again would be nice if they're already here and take you away for safety.

"mom what are you thinking? who is going to take me away from you and for safety?"

"you- you read my mind?"

"i guess"

time to tell her, the power has already came, queen is coming tomorrow morning better quick.

"mom just tell me already..."

"sweetie, you are unknown in this island. You have to left us for safety with the pirates, its much safer that this island. Don't worry Jane is safe with us. Its only you that is not safe, im sorry my flower. Someone created you with unknown powers, you will found it out soon with the pirates. I suggest you to leave now sweetie its the best i can do for now on."

"no im not going to leave, im staying.."

"no you are not"

Someone came out of nowhere. Smiled to your mother.

"Hurry take her away or else it will be worse. Take this coat and necklace along with you just incase the creation want to see it. Wear the coat or else you will be cold on the ship."

"mom why? im unknown? what is that supposed to mean? why can't i stay with you and Jane?"

"safety hunny safety"

and with that someone covers your mouth with a cloth+sleeping ink (you know what i mean) then everything went black.

"take her and hide her, bring her along with your journey. Find the creation. Make her the last crew in the ship. Protect her because she is stronger that the sea and the crew. Find her mate." your mother said to the crew of ateez. He accepted the offer from the pirate queen.

- don't turn back
powerful unknown -

- 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙗𝙚𝙧
don't forget to vote and follow :)