0.03

The second day in the ship. You were fully recovered and the energy inside you is full. Right now you just wanted to wonder around the ship. But it will make captain angry. So you just stay inside San's room. You don't have any clothes all you have is your coat and necklace. You wonder why did your mother gave this to you. And you wonder how did they know your name.

"Do they know that im unknown? This feel so weird. I miss Jane." you sat down beside the window. You didn't hear any sound or noise. It feels like your alone in the ship. Suddenly you heard a knock on the door. "May i come in?"

"Sure." who is this person? As you wonder who it is, the person revealed himself and it was San. "I brought you clothes, sorry for not bringing you with us on the island." so that's why you didn't hear any sounds or noise on the ship, they went on searching stuff for the ship on the island.

"Here take it and change, I'll wait outside the deck. So we can go to the herbs shop." you nodded your head and went to change. You were done changing and ready to go.

"San?" searching and searching then you heard a shout. "What's going on?" you said by yourself. You walk outside and saw Wooyoung and Yunho. They were drunk. They were fighting who is the most handsome guy in the ship.

"y/n! I am handsome right?" Wooyoung ask you. You nodded your head in a agreement. "Both of you are handsome so don't fight." Yunho on the other hand had sat down on the deck. "I'm tired let me sleep.."

"y/n? Where are you?" you know who is that it's San but with Seonghwa. "San i was searching for you but i found both of them drunk for some reason." Seonghwa look at them. "Don't worry about them, come let's go to the captain. Oh btw you look beautiful with the dress." Seonghwa said. You shrug your shoulders. San just chuckled. "Come on let's go!"

Knocking on the door. The door open widely with a wind. The wind made your hair flew in the air covering your eye. "I need a hairpin for this." you mumbled but they still hear you. "Here take this for awhile, we will find something similar to those hairpins." said Mingi. "Thanks!" you whispered to him.

"Okay, wanna know why i called you y/n?" the captain said while turning the sit to face all of you. You nodded your head. "Well we will start sailing tomorrow morning, so y/n make sure your ready. San will teach you how to heal and Jongho will help you with your fighting skills. For cooking no need to worry, we know you can cook. And last Mingi will help you with your strength. That's it for now, i will let all of you know if i change anything. All of you can go now."

You left the captain's room.

"Captain, do you know that she's unknown?" Yeosang ask the captain if he knows it would be good.

"Of course Yeosang, please mark the island for the sail tomorrow."

- 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙗𝙚𝙧
Kinda boring i think? Well let's see what will happen.