Chapter 3

It's been 4 days that we are put in the survey corps. Some of them are actually amaze on how I teleport.

"(Y/N) can you really go that far?" Petra ask.

"Maybe." I said and look far away.

"YOU SHOULD TRY THAT PLACE! YOOHOO." Hanje said and I tried focusing what Hanje pointed out.

"Titan experiment." My device show and it's place.

"Hanje, I think it's dangerous." I said.

"It is, try looking where you lookin at awhile ago." She said and I did.

In just a blink of an eye I was in the air. Too far. I don't even have maneuvering gear around me and my eyes are getting blurry. They are shouting my names and I'm falling down when someone catch me and we landed on the tree branch.

"You shouldn't have done that brat, tch." Levi Heichou said and I lost consciousness.

-.-.-.-

"(Y/N)?" Petra ask while she is looking at me.

"Where am I?" I ask.

"In my room, Levi heichou was carrying you because you lose your consciousness, how lucky." She said.

Damn my head hurts.

"You shouldn't use your teleportation anymore without Levi Heichou consent or you might actually lose consciousness in the middle of the battle." Petra added.

"I can manage." I said.

"You sure? You might actually lose consciousness right now if you do it all the time." She said.

"I will not look too far, that's all." I said and Hanje burst the door.

"Alright! (Y/N) you are coming with me, you are going to practice your teleportation." Hanje said and i get out of the bed.

I follow Hanje as she call Eren to practice and to control its titan form.

[Shawn Contacting....]

[(Y/n)-san I forgot to mention that you are unable to have signal outside the wall so we find a way, although it may be hard since you are using a 3DMG you will hang with it soon.] Toot.

"Did I just heard a noise?" Hanje ask and face us.

"I believed you didn't." I said.

"It mention some signal." Hanje said.

"You are just hearing things." Eren said.

Hanje leftbit aside and continue walking as Eren look at me and silently talk to me.

"Let's talk later." He said and I nod in agreement.

-FF-

Eren was put in the bottom of the well, Hanje and Levi take a step back while a take a step forward.

"Oi, you brat come here." Levi said and I look down the well one last time but I was surprised to see Eren.

"Corporal, Eren is bleeding." I said and Hanje run towards me.

"Hanje.... I can't do it." Eren said in shock.

I throw the ladder at the well and help Eren to climb up, Hanje aids his hand and put bandage.

"We should eat." Levi said and we nod.

We sit near the squad and gets our food.

"You are lying since the day you started training." Eren said and he was about to get the spoon until he jump because of shock.