Chapter 6

- (y/n)'s P.O.V -

I hold my sword as if it is a dagger, it brings back memories of me learning how to be an assassin, ninja and thief those jobs I learned helps me boost my speed. I slice those meat that the Female Titan have making her fall down, she is unable to fight me because how I teleport fast if she is going to fight me. This time she use her ice power and my sword broke when I try to crack the ice.

I only have two sword left and the last thing I have options is to use my electricity, I teleport in front of her face and use my maneuvering gear and hold the cable to it's face as I touch her skin she scream in pain and so do I.

She then finally fall down, laying at the dirt I teleport fast before I hit the ground and land on the ground safely, I went to the Female titan and swung my swords and teleport to her neck, I was about to slice her up when she used her ice power and it breaks my two sword. With that I let out my frustration and let my guard down, she suddenly get me and throw me far in the woods, I manage to teleport safely but unable to gain my balance as I hit my back on the tree. I have been like sitting for 30 minutes and still I can't move my body.

I wasn't able to stand up properly as I was sitting and not moving. The device manage to show me a scene from above where the Female Titan and the squad are fighting maybe because of the bugs my uncle put on.

"(Y/n)?" Someone said but I wasn't able to look up to see who called me. I'm still gaining my power.

"Omg, (y/n)!" She said as she help me too stand, I gain my power to look at her and it is Mikasa. "Are you okay?" She ask and I nod that I am fine.

"Can I borrow some sword? That Female Titan has the ability to cover her neck using the ice power." I said and she nod and give some of her spare swords. I put it in my maneuvering gear as my device suddenly showed up.

It captures the screen of Petra and the squad getting killed.

"(Y....)"

The female titan has no mercy as she killed my squad, she attack them one by one and make them in half, she even stomp one of the squad.

"(Y/n)?" Mikasa called and I got back to my senses.

"Eren.... He is in danger!" I said and use my maneuvering gear to find Eren. Mikasa tag along and my device show me where Eren is as I follow it.

We didn't take long as we see the femlae titan, Eren in Titan form lost its head and the Female titan eat its neck with Eren. Mikasa rage in anger and ready to Attack the Female Titan as I was about to follow Mikasa but Levi stop me.

"Corporal?" I said.

"It's too dangerous to fight the Female Titan."

"But sir--"

"No buts--"

"The female titan have Eren!" I said and he put me on the safer branch. He then 'tch-ed' at me and pull out its sword.

His movements are fast that they are almost similar to mine, he is like a flash that you weren't able to follow his move because of the way he is fast. He then slice the mouth of the Female Titan and cought eren from the inside.

"Shawn is calling..."

[Errr (y/n)-san?]

[Can you escape from the expedition for a little while?]

"Why?"

[We detect some kind of modern technology there in the forest, it wouldn't hurt to see those technology.]

"Okay." Toot.

I hide somewhere where they can't see me, I waited for a minute but what caught my attention is that the Female Titan crying. I went in front of her revealing my appearance as I take my hood off.

"Annie." I said and she was shock as I mention her name, she started crying more  and more.

"Hush now. Will you tell me why you are after Eren?" I ask as a loud thunder came and the titan form disappear but to see Annie in human form.

We talk about things why she want Eren to capture and I need to make sure I don't tell anyone.

"Well that, I can't come back for a while." I said.

"Why?" She ask.

"I have to explore this forest before coming back to the walls. I also have mission here you know." I said. "You should come back or you will get caught." I said and she nod and use her maneuvering gear.

I watch her disappear in my sight, seeing her gone through watching the device I have to search for those 'Modern Technology' that Shawn was asking for. He send me some place that I should see in the forest by following the map that my Device show me.

As I went there I notice a cave, I went inside as the device turned into night mode I was able to see an old rusty door with a modern password beside, I dialed immediately dialed shawn as the password where really modern device.

"Reporting, Shawn the place are well modern. We are not alone." I said as I tried to figure out the password.

[(Y/n) get out of there, NOW!] He said and I run faster away from the cave, in just a second it blows up.

"What just happen?" I ask him and he is just in silent. I explore the cave to find things and to my surprise it is really modern technologies and objects around here.

Some of the computers are working so I tried to figure something by using some codes, I tried to search through their file and to my surprise they scientist trying the time machine but they are not able to go back since the time machine broke in the middle of the operation.

"Who are you?" Someone said and I turn around to see a two familiar figure.

"Zach? Zane?" I ask surprisingly.