Ze piggy

Once upon a time there was a little piggy named Liberty Hash Pants. He was insanely obsessed with JUUL, and loved vaping more than his girlfriend. You see, these weren't just your everyday teens, they were....DISNEY EMPLOYEES. They worked all over Disneyland making little kids dreams come true by vaping and singing songs.
     The night was cold and dark. Liberty walked out of the magic tea cup ride after cleaning up a child's vomit. He then hid in his usual bush and fell asleep, his JUUL in between his lips. He flinched as he noticed what appeared to be the shadow of a 6-year-old girl behind him. He turned around. "Can I have some?" the girl asked. "Of course!" said Liberty. He struggled to hand over his favorite hot pink mango JUUL. He eventually reached out his arm and laid it in her palm.
     She took a hit. She felt the luster of dopamine slurp into her brain. She suddenly felt as though she had the world in her hands and that nobody could stop her from doing what she loved,  so she took that to her advantage and ran as fast as she could, leaving Liberty behind with no JUUL or hope. He questioned what to do. "Do I run after her? Do I just cry in my bush?" he asked himself.

Suddenly Liberty's girlfriend emerged from splash mountain.
"Babe?" We have an issue.
Suddenly she came into the light by the bush and her lips took up half her face. Her green skin flushed.
"What happened?" Exclaimed Liberty.
"What?" Said Felicia (Liberty's thicc gf)
"My vape!" Said Liberty.
"A lil tot took it and I think she's about to go give it to her soccer coach!"
"You mean your favorite hot pink mango flavored JUUL?" Exclaimed Felicia.
"YES! We must go find it!" Said Liberty.
"Then let's go!" said Felicia.

Liberty and Felicia went searching all around Disneyland but couldn't find the little girl anywhere. It took a while but they finally realized that they had been searching in the wrong place the entire time. "We need to go to the soccer park out side of Disneyland" said Liberty. "To the soccer park" Felicia yelled.
They walked over to the misty soccer field. The sun was rising and parents were there having their children practice for their big game. Was that...? No it couldn't be.. wait.. IT WAS! Coach Austin from the indoor soccer commercials! Felicia mouthed out the words to the commercial, but Liberty grew jealous, so he dragged her along to go find his JUUL. Austin stood there, his drag makeup on point and yelled, "LETS HAVE A POKÉMON BATTLE TO SEE WHO WILL OBTAIN AND KEEP THE JUUL!"
Liberty and Felicia agreed. "Moto Moto, I choose you!"
"Gordon Ramsey, I choose you!"
"MOTO MOTO USE ILIKEEMCHUNKY"
*kills Gordon ramsey*
"NO"
Austin bent over Gordon Ramsey's corpse and gave him his last kiss goodbye..
uwu Liberty got his JUUL back from Gordon Ramsey's cold and lifeless hand. 🤪
the. End.