part 4 im really bored sorry

Kevin arrived at Pop's at 12:49 pm. Moose was waiting for him in a booth and greeted him with a big smile. Kevin tried smiling back, but that didn't work out. Maybe next time.

He sat down and looked at the menu to distract himself from the fact that he was a dirty liar and a cheater in some way. He felt really bad. Why did he agree to do this?

Right. Because he was in love with Moose. Kevin looked at the guy sitting in front of him. He didn't feel anything when he looked into his soft brown eyes. Imagined Moose's hands on his own body, his lips leaving a wet path of love on Kevin's skin.

There was nothing.

All he could think about were blue eyes. Ice blue. Fierce but soft at the same time. Full of emotions he couldn't tell apart. (lmao me trying to describe stuff in english is the cringiest thing ever, sorry hehe)

"Kevin? Are you even listening to me?"

"Arfhhrefrejhf what? Sorry, I didn't really get to sleep last night because of the South-si-ahhfuck.." Kevin discovered Joaquin sitting in a booth, staring at the two of them. When he realized that he was being looked at, he got up and walked out of Pop's.

"Joa-", no fuck Kevin what are you doing, you can't- you have a boyfriend remember? he's horrible in bed and he tries to drown you in his spit every time you kiss. He beats you, and treats you badly. This is a happy relationship you shouldn't destroy by having a crush on a guy you just met yesterday, who's cute and caring and passionate and strong and who would probably protect you no matter what, who would never hurt you, who's funny and sweet-