Explanation to the story

Hello, my fellow Shinobi, E.J. Otten here with a Naruto AU story that will make you look underneath the underneath to a person's true character. The story is almost like the anime, but there are a few things to see in the story.

One: Naruto's parents are alive and he has two other siblings, a brother and a sister who neglected him because of the nine tailed fox and that he knows a lot about art.

Two: Naruto is smart, an artist, and wise young boy in the story, also he is gay in the story, got a problem with that? Then don't read the story or you are just a creep.

Three: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto, not to me it's just the plot of the story. If the anime did belong to me, I would have made a few characters more aware about Naruto's abuse and loneliness so that he would have better memories.

Four: There is cursing in the story. Because I can write the curse words with sensory, so that younger readers can read this book with no worries about their parents catching them reading swear words.

There is how speaking is done in the story.

"Normal Talking"

'Thinking'

"Tailed Beast Talking"

"TB Thinking"

Well, that's all I'm saying about this book. Watch this video from PITCH PERFECT 3 to see what kind of music I like.

Well, good-bye, my fellow Shinobi, remember the past does not define who you are as a person, and that the past makes us stronger than you are now.