Chapter 3: Lucky me

Chapter 3: Lucky me

"Okay.  Neoui sarangi nal mangchado Nal Apuge Handado Naegen ojik neo hanappun ..... "

"Nae sarangi noerul siljakhe neoro kkutna... Ijarie waiting for you..."

What the heck is that?  I opened my eyes to look for whatever that blaring sound is coming from. Oh. My phone. Maybe Anne went through my phone and put things in it and used it as my alarm tone. There's no other way to explain why my phone is blaring out those words I could not recognize at all. You see, Anne belongs to those ones who are obssessed or addicted to Kpop, but I don't entirely think so. She's trying to pursuade me to love them too by making me listen to her favorite group's music and making me watch their performances. Their nice and all but I just don't feel like being a fangirl like her . Reality is much more fun and exciting. Closing your world to spazzing and fangirling is like locking the doors where a lot of fun adventures and experiences may enter. Anyways, it's her life.

I got up and silenced my blaring phone. It kind of irritates me because it destroyed my beauty sleep. I went to the bathroom and got ready for school. This time, I chose an appropriate clothing. Not those baggy clothes I wore yesterday.

I was about to open the door and go out when I realized that Will hasn't done anything at all. I was recieving minimal attacks at school, and when I say minimal, it's like seeing his jerk of a face and that's it.  And I've already spent two nights here and I'm still in one piece. Oh my gosh, what if there's something waiting for me when I open this door?

Ugh! The more he's prolonging the day of his attack, the more my nerves get all worked up. He's really planning something big, isn't he?  Ugh. 

I checked the door if it's safe and proceeded on walking out. On my way down, I could hear Zandy telling her activities at school to Aunt Miranda. It's the first time I'll meet them at breakfast. I hope there's no Will nor Waren in the kitchen.

I entered and gave my greetings. "Good morning Aunt Miranda. Hi Zandy! " I smiled sweetly at her and she gladly returned it . They were dressed for the day. Auntie M was waering her office dress with an apron tied around her waist and Zandy has her pink sweater on and some cute pink boots. Zandy is ten. She's really adorable and easy to get along with.

Aunt Miranda moved the plates on the table infront of me. "Good morning dearie. Here's your breakfast. Eat well. Zandy helped me a while ago in preparing them." On the plate is a two-piece pancake with a honey and chocolate syrup smiling face. It also has a butter as its eyes and nose. Cutie.

"Aww. Thank you. It's really cute." I pinched Zandy's nose. I sat beside her on the high stool.

The pancakes are delicious and I am eating like a pig here. I blame my hungry stomach.  Auntie M grabs Zandy's plate and placed it on the sink. I haven't realized she was finish, anyway they were already eating when I came.

I knew Auntie M would not stay long. She glanced on her watch and bid goodbye to us. She kissed Zandy on the cheeks and took her bag on the counter. "Goodbye everyone. Behave and have fun at school Zandy."

"Bye mom." Zandy gave her mom her ever so sweet smile. 

And then her mom vanished to the kitchen doors.  Only to appear again daying, " Oh I almost forgot. Uh, Snow? You'll go to school with William starting today, okay? "

"Uh.. Auntie M. I'm pretty sure I won't need to catch a ride with Will. I'm fine walking."

"Well, I'm not fine with that. Go with William and let me be at peace. Got it?"

"But Auntie M, I---"

"Okay. Bye!" She shouted and hurried out.

Ugh!Noooooo! No. No. No. No. No.