Chapter 10

-Rachel pov-
I tiredly bring in the last box. I'm so tired I should've waited at a hotel. I sit down on the only chair unboxed and relax. It last for a second when there's a knock on my door.

"I'm coming" I open the door only to get tackled by A blonde girl "ahhh!!!!"

"You can't leave us!" I look and see my attacker is Brittany "I don't want you to go and make San and us sad!"

"Britt get off her please" I look and see my daddy "can you girls unbox while we have a berry family quick chat?"

The girls nod and walk away "ARE YOU STUPID?!" I look at dad scared "I know we raised you better than that Rachel!"

I put my head down in shame "I know" I sigh and look up and see not anger but hurt and sadness "I just don't wanna separate them she needs them more then me....I can see it's gonna hurt them to not be close so I took executive decision making"

"Now it's my turn to talk" I turn and see Santana "Please Berry's"

"Sure" My dads walk over and start helping Quinn and Brittany with boxes

"I'm sor-"

"NO!" I get cutoff and jump back "You don't get to decide what I do with my life Rachel! I love you and you just left me alone...by myself without even actually telling me why or saying goodbye..that hurt Rachel..more then I could put into words"

"I'm sorry" I feel the tears streaming down my face as I see the tears falling down her face and feel the hurt come from her words "I just didn't want you to lose your friends that you've always had..I didn't want you to make a mistake by coming here with me and something happen and this fantasy end you realize who you're with"

"Rachel" She grabs my hands and smiles "I don't want anyone else and this isn't a fantasy I want you and only you!"

"So" I look at her and smile "Redo?"

"Nope" My face falls "No redo this is apart of our history now and will stick as the day we grew stronger together"

I smile "I like that" We do a quick kiss "We got some unpacking to do" 

We all get everything unpacked by early morning and fall asleep on what ever furniture is open. When I wake up I only see Quinn awake. I sneak out of San's hold and walk over to her. I smile but she doesn't smile back.

"Why is Jesse texting you?" I give her a confused look and she points to my phone "I woke up to it going off and it was St. James" 

"What does he want?" She shrugs and I open the texts to see messages about coming to get me and saying he wants to get me back "I'm with Santana"

"Did someone give him this address?" I shake my head and she sighs "Great he's going to come here and a fight will break out"

"Not if he doesn't come in" we jump at my dad's voice "Sorry kids"

"Its ok Le Berry" He glares at Quinn for the name while she smiles "You said no calling you Berry or Mr. Berry"

"My name is ok by itself" He grabs a cup of coffee that Quinn made "Hiram and I can stay here until he comes while you all go out and explore"

"Thanks dad" I give him a kiss on the forehead "Quinn wake up the trinity"

Quinn gives a evil smirk "Oh this will be great" she slowly wakes up Brittany before she sneaks beside Santana and imitates me "Oh sanny! oh Sanny! Go down some more!"

Santana shoots up quick and falls "OW!" she glares at all of us laughing "Alright who did that?"

"Sanny chill out" Santana gives Quinn a death glare "Oh god!" Quinn runs into the bathroom and locks it

Santana gets up and starts banging on it "GET OUT SO I CAN THANK YOU FOR GETTING ME UP!" I slowly pull Santana into me "Babe let me go I can't stay mad in your arms!"

I laugh "That's the point" I keep holding her until I feel her breathing mellow out "Good?"

She sighs "Better" She knocks on the door "you can safely come out Quinn"

The door slowly opens "Are we sure?" we agree "Alright" She fully comes out and we get ready for a trip out

-Bryant Park- Santana pov-

It's a nice day out. It's weird though Quinn and Rachel keep looking around every couple of minutes like someone is trying to..find us....

"RACHEL!" OH HELL NO we turn and see Jess St. Fuckhead "I found you!"

"Jesse" Rachel sighs and I can see her visibly tense "Why are you here?"

"Didn't you get my text?" He looks confused and I see the Berry men angrily approaching "Who were those dudes at your house? They told me to leave and why are you why Santhoe, Airhead, and Princess Pregnancy?"

"THE FUCK YOU SAY?" we all are shocked by what Rachel says "Santana is MY girlfriend, Brittany is smarter than you'll ever be, Quinn is better than you St. asshole, and as for those two guys they are my dads who I told to tell you to leave!"

"You're with Santana?" He scoffs "It's obviously a trap Rachel!"

Rachel gets in his face and

Crack

Rachel punches him "Leave me and my family alone" he holds his head up angry "What you gonna hit me? do it"

He goes to swing but Hiram grabs his arm "This is all taped Jesse" Leroy holds up a camera "Leave before something bad happens"

"What's going on here?" we look and see a cop walking up "Anyone gonna answer?"

"Here" Leroy walks to him and plays the camera "That's all"

"Alright" He grabs Jesse and puts cuffs on him "You're under arrest for sexual harassment and hate crimes not only here but at the room that was taken lets go"

The cop takes Jesse away and I pull Rachel close "That was hot" she looks up at me and smiles "I wanna see that fire more"

"Please don't undress my daughter with your words and eyes Santana" We look at Leroy and laugh "Come one lets go eat and leave the New York crew to New York"

We all walk back to our vehicles and I just keep thinking. Is this what I'm really ready for? Is this what I really want?

"Santana!" I shake my thoughts away and look up at the beautiful girl I came here for "We're at the restaurant come on" She smiles and that reminds me why I'm here 

I'm ready