Chapter 2

Hazel Eyes 2

*Author's Note*

Sorry for not posting in forever. I had no motivation. UNTIL...I found out that Darren is a Korra fan! And he has an Instagram now :D But he doesn't really post anything, and that's okay. I will admit, I fangirled. AND GLEE IS STARTING AGAIN! Woohoo~

This story is now set in 2002, but I'll still write it as if they were in 2012 with iPhones and stuff like that, as I am too lazy to do research. So even though the story was set a long time ago, I'm still writing it like its in the present. Sorry for any confusion.

Thank you for reading!

P.S. Sorry for a short chapter, I have school, and school is tiring. See ya! (<- Pokémon reference)

************************************************************************************************************

Olivexxxx<3:

Hey, hows my bestie doin?

Me:

Trying to get ready for school, but you're distracting me :S

Olivexxxx<3:

Fine :P see u l8er!!!!!!!1!!11

I put my phone away in my pocket. Olive, that crazy girl. She hacked my phone when I first got it and put that as her contact . I swear, she always has the energy to do anything. And I wish I looked like her. Wavy, crazy, bright red hair, all natural too. Fantastic green eyes and long lashes. Why can't I be at least a little like her? I had plain brown hair and eyes. What was special about me?

"Go to school already! You'll be late and won't get good grades!" my mom scolded from the kitchen.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." I ran out of my room, completely ignoring breakfast. I slipped on my worn-out Converse and started walking towards my first day as a sophomore at SI.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I waited in front of the school for Olive. She's always running late. I guess she can't help it, having 5 little brothers. I watched as crowds of people walked into the school building. I noticed little cliques of the popular people, the nerds, and the others. I wondered which I would belong to.

"VICKI! What's up?" My redhead friend screamed as she ran across the street. Without looking I might add.

"Olive, don't run when crossing the street. You could die and might not ever go to a Big Time Rush concert."

"No, I can't die! I have to see my Carlos baby again!" She really loves them, I guess. I don't see the appeal in pop music though...

"Come on, we gotta get to class. Don't wanna be late on the first day, right?" I gave a slight smile.

"Yeah, let's go!" she laughed. She had the best smile in the whole school, and everyone knew it. "Throw it up, WOOHOO!"

"Not that song again, please," I begged. She's been singing that for the whole summer.

"But BTR is amazing," she whined. I think she has an obsession.

"Let's go to class already." I dragged into the building as the bell rang.