Suicide thought

Madeline's POV

    Today,for me it was horrible. My lunch money was stolen, I got beat up by the cheerleaders and the  football team, I got all of the online hate, and I cut non-stop today. Ross doesn't like for me to cut, but today I had to. Riker's blue convertible showed up .  

    I opened the door, got in, and slammed it shut. "Hey, easy on the machinery", Riker said. I clenched my jaw and slid my sleeve down to cover my wrist.

    "How was school ", he asked. "You know, school like", I said dully. "What did you you learn ",he asked. "Stuff", I answered,and balled my hands into fist.

   "How is it with those girls that always  bother you", he asked I didn't answer. "You know, Ross and Laura are really hitting it off", he said.

   "God damn it, Riker, just leave me the hell  alone", I snapped. A look of shock and hurt flashed across his face.

   I suddenly felt guilty. "I'm sorry, it's just that , I didn't have such a good day today",I said. "Do you want to talk to Ross about it",Riker asked. I nodded. He smiled.

   when we got to the house I went up to my room, and closed the door. Five minutes later Ross came upstairs to my room.

    "Riker told me you didn't have a good day", Ross said. "Well, what else is new", I sighed. "He also told me that you cursed him",he said.

   "That might have happened",I said. He chuckled lightly. I looked at him and thought "If only he were mine".

   "So, what happened",Ross asked. "I didn't eat lunch because my lunch money was stolen,and the cheerleaders and the football team beat me up and everything was just terrible",I told him.

   He bit his lip thoughtfully. "Can you take off your jacket", he asked. My eyes widened. "No", I said. "Please, if nobody knows at least I know. I'm your best friend",he said.

    I tried to move ,but my arms wouldn't budge. Ross slowly pulled the zipper on my jacket down.

   He gently removed my jacket off of my shoulders. All of my bruises and cuts were showing. Ross' mouth formed an 'O' shape.

   "Why would you do this",Ross asked. "Because-",I started,but he cut me off. "No, I'm not even gonna ask this time",he said. Ross wrapped his arms around me.

   "You are beautiful,and don't let anybody tell you differently",he said against my hair. I nodded. "You know why you shouldn't let anyone tell you differently",he said.

   "Why",I asked. "Because, I told you that, and your special to me, and I care very deeply about you", he said.

   I looked up at him. His dark brown eyes poured into my sea green eyes. Ross started to lean in. Finally, our lips connected.

   At first, didn't know what was happening, but then I kissed back. But as if something just clicked Ross stopped, and walked out. It made me think that he didn't want me. Like he didn't like me.

   The guy I loved didn't love me. This is just perfect. The belief that Ross might've loved me was gone. Life just wasn't worth living anymore. I had to end it now. If I didn't, the depression would kill me itself. 

   I took my blade, and set it to my wrist. I thought about everything that I would lose. All of the sorrow I would be causing to the people that love me.

   Then I realised, no one loved me anymore. I had made my decision. I was going to kill myself. And nobody would miss me.